Help please. (1 Viewer)

postform

HSC
What is an Elemental Metal ? .. I was studying for redox reactions, and this word came up and so Ive searched on google and I had gotten weird search results .. so I ask you guys now.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
What is an Elemental Metal ? .. I was studying for redox reactions, and this word came up and so Ive searched on google and I had gotten weird search results .. so I ask you guys now.
Um.. I'm guessing a metal by itself (e.g. not a molecule)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Metal not combined with any other element. This could include just metal atoms (e.g Fe), or molecules formed completely out fo the same metal molecule, such as phosphorous which can form molecules of 5 P atoms

brenton1987

HSC
N/A
Metal not combined with any other element. This could include just metal atoms (e.g Fe), or molecules formed completely out fo the same metal molecule, such as phosphorous which can form molecules of 5 P atoms
Phosphorous is a non-metal.

Elemental metals are anything that exhibit metallic bonding and are elementally pure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)