Help Please! (1 Viewer)

Readaholic

HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry if the following question is blindingly obvious or stupid. I got offered my second preference of Criminology at UNSW and was in the process of accepting when I saw this
'It is University policy that no more than one offer may be accepted or deferred in each semester and as a result, choosing to accept or defer any program shown below will cause all other program offers for the current semester to be automatically withdrawn.'
I thought we were supposed to accept our main round offer and were still able to receive an offer in late round to our first preference (in this case Crim/Law at UNSW). Is this correct? Should I proceed with acceptance? Thanks in advance!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Sorry if the following question is blindingly obvious or stupid. I got offered my second preference of Criminology at UNSW and was in the process of accepting when I saw this
'It is University policy that no more than one offer may be accepted or deferred in each semester and as a result, choosing to accept or defer any program shown below will cause all other program offers for the current semester to be automatically withdrawn.'
I thought we were supposed to accept our main round offer and were still able to receive an offer in late round to our first preference (in this case Crim/Law at UNSW). Is this correct? Should I proceed with acceptance? Thanks in advance!
Yes, you accept and when (if) you get the late round offer - you decline the Main Round offer.

For UNSW, unenrolling in Criminology and enrolling in Crim/Law at UNSW is a simple click of the button. You'll be asked "Do you want to accept the offer for Crim/Law and decline your previous offer Criminology?", iirc.

Readaholic

HSC
Uni Grad
Great! That's what I thought but just wanted confirmation. Thank you for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)