Help please!!! (1 Viewer)

mike12345678

HSC
hey guys, i need some help with the following dotpoints so if you can please give a helping hand
please if you have any notes or can guide me to a site or someone elses notes i would definitely appreciate it.

BLUEPRINT OF LIFE

process information from secondary sources to construct a model that demonstrates meiosis and the processes of crossing over, segregation of chromosomes and the production of haploid gametes

identify data sources and perform a first-hand investigation to demonstrate the effect of environment on phenotype

COMMUNICATIONS
compare the change in the refractive power of the lens from rest to maximum accommodation

plan, choose equipment or resources and perform a first-hand investigation to model the process of accommodation by passing rays of light through convex lenses of different focal lengths

plan and perform a first-hand investigation to gather data to identify the relationship between wavelength, frequency and pitch of a sound
perform a first-hand investigation using stained prepared slides and/ or electron micrographs to gather information about the structure of neurones and nerves

perform a first-hand investigation to examine an appropriate mammalian brain or model of a human brain to gather information to distinguish the cerebrum, cerebellum and medulla oblongata and locate the regions involved in speech, sight and sound perception

present information from secondary sources to graphically represent a typical action potential

i know there a few but were very close out to the HSC and i really need help. also this is a great way to ensure you know your stuff aswell

thank in advance

mike12345678

HSC
get someone please help me with these two pleaseeee

perform a first-hand investigation using stained prepared slides and/ or electron micrographs to gather information about the structure of neurones and nerves

perform a first-hand investigation to examine an appropriate mammalian brain or model of a human brain to gather information to distinguish the cerebrum, cerebellum and medulla oblongata and locate the regions involved in speech, sight and sound perception

It doesnt matte

HSC
You can just search them on the internet, have u tried? Thats where i get most of my dotpoints covered and also use the excel, 2007 textbook its the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)