• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HELP..... Please......! (1 Viewer)

HSC
all i did was ask for some HELP, that is why i asked for some references to books, because some books word it differently and the textbooks i have i have no idea what there on about, but no i think you have taken it wrongly, accuse me of being lazy, and ungrateful to the site, and not understand a word you have all said, so you might tell me to calm down and think about, im saying take a look from my prospective, asking for help and advice and so on is sp different to me being lazy and not looking for myself................. and yes i asked for this help so i could understand these parts of the POM topic so i can gather the information and process it and then write my own summary of it in my assessment.......! If you thought i only came here to copy and paste all the information all you people have given me...YOUR WRONG

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
YOUR WRONG
might wanna work on your english too :p
you're wrong = you are wrong
and he's not wrong. seriously, read the bold lines. you have to be a bit more independent, and i agree with you that BoS is here to help people who need it, but you didn't even go though old posts which ask the exact same thing as you did. i typed up those things about three times now. it's kind of arrogant to just come, not looking around, post up whatever you want answers for, and expect someone to write it all up for you, even though i'd do it (but not the same dot point another time '-_-)
and don't get so frustrated, we're all trying to help. i mean, what will you do when one day your internet connection's down and you can't ask anyone chem questions?
well, you can get mad at me all you want because i'm just being a bitch today :) but i mean everything i say in the best possible way.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
leave the english stuff in the english forum!! we're too good for the english forum!! :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
no need to argue mito...

ok sweet munch kins and les:
a) plz do not double post... personally it's pretty annoy after typing 5 min in the forum and post there and realise there's an exact same thread here..
b) i realise u can have lousy teachers.. it's very unfortunate , but know that do make an geniune attempt at the q... as i said in the other thread, post what you gathered from text books, sites, notes etc to at least give an indication that u tried... if u are not given text books, u can access them at the library (school or local) easily... even a brief summary makes every one happier... at least mito can't say u haven't tried to do any thing... u can prove u did something...
c) study by urself should become a habit/skill of urs before u get into uni or workforce... a competent teacher by my high school definitely are spoon feedin u with information...
d) don't argue with any one (should go with everyone)
i mean wut do u get out from an won/lost argument?!?!?! invest ur time better by studyin or slp earlier...

april____

HSC
Txtbooks

We have a conquering chemistry txtbook HSC Course by Roland Smith... its orange and produced by McGraw and Hill.
It is pretty good for the ethanol as an alternative fuel!
Good Luck with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)