Help pls, how do you guys recommend me prepare for HSC 2021? (1 Viewer)

Epicman69

HSC
So I flunked my year 11 prelims extremely hard (rank like 80/140), due to bad study habits. I have a test coming up in a few weeks and I am feeling pressured to do well as this goes towards my HSC. I just wanted to ask how should I prepare for the exams and HSC in the end?

HSC
N/A
Make sure you practise as many questions as possible, whether it's from your textbook or from past exam papers.

If it helps, test yourself under timed conditions to determine whether you're able to complete a test within the given time limit.

Go over the concepts that you have learned and ask your teacher about anything that you're unsure of.

Do this regularly and hopefully you will perform much better academically.

beetree1

HSC
thats not a bad rank! But there is definitely room for improvement.

I would recommend doing past papers and completing homework ahead of school classes to try and understand concepts before being taught them in depth at school. Note: you can't expect to get good marks without practicing - the amount of practice questions you do will ultimately reflect how well you go in exams (start with easy ones, progress towards hard ones nearing to your exam date)

Try and ask your teacher for resources of maths questions (preferably from past hsc papers) sorted by topic; most schools have them, they decide to not release them until later for some reason and do those whenever you can!

Studying for x1 maths becomes enjoyable once you understand concepts and can easily apply them to any given problem, so I guess try force yourself to ❤ math by doing lots of questions as I did :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)