HELP!!! preparation for trials and hsc (1 Viewer)

scuba.me

HSC
i was just wondering, how do you go about preparing and studying society and culture?

is it all relating everything you've done back to concepts?? and continuity and change??

it would be great if people who have done it beofre could share your experiences

otherwise, how do you guys tackle study? like, how do you prepare study notes?

xo.

mishka

HSC
N/A
When I did SAC I wrote definitions for the concepts using my own words and including an example to support it.

I would have my case study outlined in a detail that keeps in line with the syllabus (most of the questions are in the "Students learn to" column of the syllabus :))

Kulazzi

HSC
As Mishka mentioned, the concepts and definitions plus examples (examples are very important as they will demonstrate your understanding of the concept)

And I just wrote notes as I go: On the core units and the elective units as long as they meet the student outcomes (again, mishka mentioned this) and the syllabus

mishka

HSC
N/A
More often than not, you will be asked to apply a concept to a given situation or asked to provide an example to show how your understanding of the concept is made. (If not, they will probably ask you to define the term and then answer another question related to it)

Therefore the terms used in the syllabus are extremely important to become familiar with :)

(Sorry had to add to my babble!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)