Help to Kick Me Out of Home! (1 Viewer)

tollo

Hi All,

Am taking a punt on the fact that you wouldnt mind taking a couple of minutes off study to go in the draw to win one of 24 Brand new Motorola E398 Mobile Phones (valued at over $700 ea!)!!

Im a finalist in a Virgin Mobile comp and If I get the most votes within a 4 week period via SMS and email, Virgin Mobile will pay my rent for a whole year. All you have to do is vote 4 me! Go to:

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/finalist.aspx?c_id=17

And enter your email details in the box on the left of the screen. Confirm your vote through clicking on a link in the email virgin mobile automatically send you. (check your junk often filters there). You must click the link to go in the draw to win a phone and the vote to be counted. Can vote only once from each email address. Easy huh?!

alternatively SMS 'Rob T' to 043VOTE4ME. Can vote up to 10 times from each mobile (so just 'borrow' your parents if you're out of credit or pissed off at them)

Cheers for that, hope you win a phone.

Good luck with the HSC and all. Also, check the Eco, Buso, English and Music notes I've posted. They served me well.

Keep it real!

Rob T
:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)