Help! Trying to find someone! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Made&Created said:
Hey guys, does anyone do Visual Arts 1st year at Sydney College of the Arts (Or any Usyd campus, I don't know)? I'm trying to track down a girl called Mei who I met last Saturday coming home from the manning bar juggernauts gig. We met on a 423 bus and she told me she was a visual arts student at the uni and that she was doing the bachelors (3 years full time).

I was an idiot for not getting her number when I had the chance, but hopefully someone here may know her or have a way to reach her for me, I posted a notice on the same subject at SCA but don't expect much response. So if anyone here goes to the same campus and knows a 1st year VA girl who went to Midnight juggernauts on the 18th (she was with another friend) please oh please help us out.

I've tried all kinds of ways to find her but havn't had much luck so far.

Thanks guys.
its like the movie a cinderella story where chad micheal murray tries to find hilary duff. =D

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
its like the movie a cinderella story where chad micheal murray tries to find hilary duff. =D
but without chad michael murray... and the cheesy music/set/costuming. aww her dress. lol.

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
settle*precious said:
Any luck yet, mate?

edit: reminds me of MX the free paper you get on the train with the "vent your spleen" thing. I love reading those.
So far no. I'm in the city at the moment burning time before I head home.

I know the section you mean, the one where people flirt across the paper or something.

lol@ friendless comment, whatever?

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
What happened to Calculators? He said he knew someone close to my desc. I'm going to post some notices around the campus this week. Wish me luck I suppose.

tania O

HSC
sasan160 said:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fine....if you 2 wer meant to be together, fate will let you two to bump into each other and you both will realise it was destind nd u both will have serious sexual relations

ahahahahahah cute yea fate wiill bring you guys togather.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
squiresshane990 said:
Have you not been watching the news for like 2 days?
No, I haven't slept for 2 days. So is that really our guy?:cold:

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
haha.. very funny.

Serious though, that's not cool. I know people who were affected by that incident.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Made&Created said:
haha.. very funny.

Serious though, that's not cool. I know people who were affected by that incident.
Still here? I would've ran out of town if I were you.

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
y wud they jump off a balconey?.......thats just silly. they shud of tried sum parkour shit and like jumped into the balconey below them

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
squiresshane990 said:
they tried to climb down to the next floor via balcony and being asians, they fell.
They didn't fell because they were asians, they fell because they weren't chingchong enough, a real Chinese can fly, ever watched crouching tiger hidden dragon?

Peartie

HSC
they fell because, so its alleged, they were forced to jump...after having sex....all for $200...so its alleged

Scissors

HSC
Made&Created said:
Wow, you guys really don't mind stepping on sensitive issues hey?
yo dawg, i'm calculators. ill pm you where this girl works. go and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)