Help with a Business Report? (1 Viewer)

Bakakoko

HSC
Could anyone help me?

Im just looking for the main headings of a business report and what exactly to include under them.
A brief description would be good but if you can include the specific syllabus dot points that would be great.

Thanks

deano777

HSC
Uhh depends what the question is? there arent certain dot points that cover every single report. E.g. if the report asks about a way that XYZ pty ltd can improve their profitability, you talk about the profitability management strategies.

Examine

same
HSC
Executive summary

Situational Analysis (some people use this, I personally just integrate it into the executive summary)

Title 1 (based on what the question asks, usually after the stimulus) Pretend if it said "Outline two types of HR influences and how they may affect ASD business." I would have the title HR Influences.

Title 2 (Same as above in next point)

Title 3 (again)

Conclusion/Recommendations

crazy_paki123

HSC
memorise the syllabus mate best way to ace that report. honestly its not that hard, i memorised marketing, HR and operations in one night :)

Bakakoko

HSC
Executive summary

Situational Analysis (some people use this, I personally just integrate it into the executive summary)

Title 1 (based on what the question asks, usually after the stimulus) Pretend if it said "Outline two types of HR influences and how they may affect ASD business." I would have the title HR Influences.

Title 2 (Same as above in next point)

Title 3 (again)

Conclusion/Recommendations

Thanks heaps. This is what I was talking about. So could the question hypothetically be something like "Asses the effectiveness of [insert business here]'s Marketing Segmentation and how this affects the over all business goal." Or something along those lines?

Casson8

HSC
If this is for section 3, the business report with stimulus, you should get asked to comment on the strategies of the business. From what I've gathered on the Specimen, Catholic trial and independent trial, you'll probably have to reference 3/4 topics' strategies. You shouldn't have to use all of them, but the ones that most suit the stimulus. So format:

Intro/Exec. Summary

Strategies #1 e.g. Operations Strategies
Strategies #2 e.g. Marketing Strategies
4 P's
Strategies #3 e.g. HR Strategies
Conclusion/Recommendations (Similar to introduction)

crazy_paki123

HSC
If this is for section 3, the business report with stimulus, you should get asked to comment on the strategies of the business. From what I've gathered on the Specimen, Catholic trial and independent trial, you'll probably have to reference 3/4 topics' strategies. You shouldn't have to use all of them, but the ones that most suit the stimulus. So format:

Intro/Exec. Summary

Strategies #1 e.g. Operations Strategies
Strategies #2 e.g. Marketing Strategies
4 P's
Strategies #3 e.g. HR Strategies
Conclusion/Recommendations (Similar to introduction)
+1 the reports are mainly on the operations, marketing, finance and HR strategies
But then again you should know the whole syllabus if you want to ace it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)