Help with an Australian scientist! (1 Viewer)

L i q u i d

HSC
What practising Australian scientist have you guys studied and what was his/her work?

My class didn't study anyone and i'm having trouble finding the information in books or on the net, so if you could give me a couple different answers it would help a lot =)

Thanks

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
good ol Burhan from conquering chemistry, check out the resources page and look for notes in mod. 3, some info should be there....

P

pLuvia

The name changes for every book I think. But the 4th Edition CC has Luke ;) This question hardly/never gets asked in the HSC so I wouldn't stress too much about it. But just check out the CC textbook it has a scientist in there

L i q u i d

HSC
But if it has never been asked in the HSC doesn't that mean it will be more then likely to appear this year becasue they don't want to keep repeating the same questions.

L i q u i d

HSC
But if it has never been asked in the HSC doesn't that mean it will be more then likely to appear this year becasue they don't want to keep repeating the same questions.

P

pLuvia

Anything can be asked in the HSC, but I'm just saying I've done trials, that only asked that kind of question once, but don't ignore that dot point. It could appear this year

Sir Loin

HSC
Maria Skyllas-Kazacos + her vanadium redox

Yay 2 dot points!! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)