Help with assessment task (1 Viewer)

Munkiie

HSC
I need to create a visual representation, for Frankenstein and Blade Runner, of the elective Text in Time (comparing the treatment of similar content in a pair of texts composed in different times and contexts may reflect changing values and perspectives). I have to provide and oral presentation to discuss the ideas intended to convey as well.

I don't know what to do... Please help give me some ideas!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't do those texts, but could you base your text on a motif from one of the texts, or things that are symbolic of their core themes?

Was there a strong discussion of science versus humanity from what I've read on texts around BoS, it's interesting to see how the adaptation has changed from gothic novel to a sci fi film. You could use something from that to make your visual representation.

If you have some themes you'd like to discuss for the two, we could help brainstorm things for the visual rep. Often using simple ideas like red for love/passion, mirrors for truth/identity can be tied together for a good visual representation.

Munkiie

HSC
I haven't gone into much detail for blade runner in school yet... But I can think of some similarities between the two. For example: they're both about creating life through science, however one is set in the future and the other in the past, and the created being both pursue their creator to demand something they want.

I find it difficult to make something creative too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)