help with core 1 notes (1 Viewer)

sally_33

HSC
i just noticed that the syllabus for core 1 has changed starting for those doing hsc 2005... it says we only need to study 4 of the 6 priority areas (CVD, cancer and two others).. so do we need to know anything about the other two that we dont study or just completely ignore them??

sly fly

HSC
The syllabus has changed? Wow i didnt know anything about it. But yeah, if we only need to know about 4 then i dont see why you couldn't just ignore the other 2. They can't specify a q on something if it's not in the syllabus.

Lisa05

HSC
You know to need the four (CVD + cancer+...) inside out, as for the other 2, you need to know of them and be able to give a few trends, for example, if it has been inceasing or decreasing but no more than that. They will NEVER ask you to describe ALL 6 in detail....
hope that helps

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
yeah thats right and if u do injuries u only have to do road and traffic injuries and for cancer i think its just lung and skin??? correct me if im wrong but yeah... i think its much better, cos now its eaiser to pick the type of question

aurora_05

HSC
It's recommended that you use asthma as one of your 4 main studied areas as it's only a new NHPA...or something like that :) but know asthma!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)