help with deconstructing plis (1 Viewer)

Aceitachi

HSC
hey guyys/girls
i am terrible at deconstruct text and interpreting, as we all know it is very crucial to analyze and decontruct yr in yr 11 and 12, to decontruct we require the knowlegde of knowing/understanding the basic techniques used like repetiton, assonance, metaphor, imagery etc... even knowing/understanding this techniques, i find it every difficult to do so, any help?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Step 1: Know all your language techniques!
Step 2: Start analysing the more simple texts.
Step 3: Start analysing the harder texts.
Step 4: Analyse more texts!
Step 5: Practise makes PERFECT!

I've found it so helpful when my English teacher and tutor assists me when deconstructing texts and analysing texts!

Aceitachi

HSC
Step 1: Know all your language techniques!
Step 2: Start analysing the more simple texts.
Step 3: Start analysing the harder texts.
Step 4: Analyse more texts!
Step 5: Practise makes PERFECT!

I've found it so helpful when my English teacher and tutor assists me when deconstructing texts and analysing texts!
where do i get simple texts from, they all hard! and ALL THE TECHNIQUES, WTFFF, i know max 20-30ish....

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
where do i get simple texts from, they all hard! and ALL THE TECHNIQUES, WTFFF, i know max 9ish....
Have a glossary of language techniques beside you at all times when doing English! I probably don't know all my language techniques either so don't worry!
Where to get simple texts? Ask your teacher.

Aceitachi

HSC
yeah thanks, im building up my techniques, writing like 100 of them out trying to remember them, i should go over the ones i dont get, then tomrrw i should ask my english teacher for texts :D CHALLENGE SOLVED :alone:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)