Help with dotpoint (1 Viewer)

N

ND

"Discuss the BCS theory"

I don't know how to go about discussing it. I have no problems explaining it, but i have no idea what i should be discussing. Usually when discussing, differing ideas are presented, but all my text books do is explain it. I know that in last year's syllabus it was "explain", so many of you have not done this dotpoint, but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
its only a theory and has not been proven

when we went on some science excursion last yr to unsw, the professor there said he had his own theory and disagreed with the BCs theory.

and you're really ahead in phys arent ya

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Talk about why it may or may not be true, what the limitations are and why it is now the standard theory ...

kini mini

HSC
You could discuss its limitations as McLake said, I remember that it fails to predict superconducting states above a certain temperature - and there is no generally accepted theoretical explanation for high temperature superconductivity. I had a research assessment on this last year and I read volumes of information on the most popular new expalnations before being told that they weren't required :rolleyes:.

N

ND

ah thanks guys, i guess i'll look for some info on the internet.

SoFTuaRiaL

. -> dot point. how could someone want help with something so trivial? hehehe ....... i'm so cruel to u hsc students !! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)