• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help with flash software assignment (1 Viewer)

Indoz

HSC
Hi for an ist assignment i need to create a flash with voice and music and a famous character on a particular theme. The theme i have is creating a leadership campaign with the theme 'changing the tide'. My character is barack obama. The hard bit is that it needs to be 30 seconds with only 1 frame per second. So, i wanted an idea of what to include in my animation. For example, obama is on a cruise ( as in changing the tide), but i was hoping the animation could really have a strong message, with all images and themes linking up to each other. So any ideas?

turntaker

HSC
Hi for an ist assignment i need to create a flash with voice and music and a famous character on a particular theme. The theme i have is creating a leadership campaign with the theme 'changing the tide'. My character is barack obama. The hard bit is that it needs to be 30 seconds with only 1 frame per second. So, i wanted an idea of what to include in my animation. For example, obama is on a cruise ( as in changing the tide), but i was hoping the animation could really have a strong message, with all images and themes linking up to each other. So any ideas?
Just don't do it.
I had to do one last year with my friend and we never did it. Still got 2nd in the class. Basically what you do is pretend you have finished and then email him a zip folder with nothing in it. My teacher never marked our assessment. I made a game I still don't know what I got

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)