Help with major project!! (1 Viewer)

Chams

HSC
Uni Grad
So I am starting my major project and I am considering doing the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This is probably what I will definitely do but I need to form my question and I have no idea what do do. I am considering the ethical debate surrounding the topic and whether or not the the bombing was justified.

If anyone could help me to from this question, I would be forever grateful. I would love if someone could help me out with forming my question or even just leaving me some good historians for this particular topic. Thank you so much.

Frostguard

HSC
Hey!! I assume this is History Extension?? Which means get a topic which is very debabatle and controversial and your project is really interesting!! I came up with this on the spot but how about 'To what extent was the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima ethically justifiable and necessary?'??? yeah something alone the lines of that but good luck!! :D

Chams

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, thanks for the reply. It seems like a pretty good question, thank you so much for the help. Much appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)