Help with PDHPE assessment task (1 Viewer)

Pepperpie

HSC
Hi everyone
I'm in year 10 and I have a pdhpe assessment task that I reaaallly need help with. I'm really bad in pdhpe especially in
the practicals. The assessment task is that I have to create a modified game in order to improve a selected skill whilst promoting fun and whole class participation which means i have to teach and lead the class the modified game :(
I must select a skill eg. kicking, shooting, zonal defending etc from a well known sport such as football, rugby league, afl, netball basketball etc.
I have to design a new and creative game that helps my classmates develop and improve their abillity to perform that skill.
The thing is, i have no idea what to do because i suck at sports, it's due next week, and it counts to 50 percent of my half yearlies so i am reaally scared.
any ideas/help would be appreciated.
thanks so much!

_kuroo

Sped
Strathfield, Sydney, Australia, Australia
HSC
hi* i suck at sports as well.

how about try make a massssssive poster with numbers on it that you can stick on the wall, have 4 different dices which the player has to roll and whatever 4 numbers they get they have to tap the numbers. player with the fastest time record wins. i have no idea what sports or skill that improves though... =/

Pepperpie

HSC
thanks for the fast response! :)
it has to be a modified sport of a well known sport though and i hhave no idea.
i also have to write rules for the game and then teach the class a wk later. D:

_kuroo

Sped
Strathfield, Sydney, Australia, Australia
HSC
have you tried taking ideas out of the wii sports practise games??

modified games...how about rolled up newspaper and a tennis ball for a hockey game, focused on improving striking/aiming skills

enoilgam

HSC
Well, in Primary School, we used to play this game called crab soccer. Basically, it's like normal soccer except you have to be in the "crab" stance, which involves bending over backwards (like you would for limbo) and using your hands to support yourself.

Pepperpie

HSC
ill try using the wii sport games. thanks for the advice!!

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Hi everyone
I'm in year 10 and I have a pdhpe assessment task that I reaaallly need help with. I'm really bad in pdhpe especially in
the practicals. The assessment task is that I have to create a modified game in order to improve a selected skill whilst promoting fun and whole class participation which means i have to teach and lead the class the modified game :(
I must select a skill eg. kicking, shooting, zonal defending etc from a well known sport such as football, rugby league, afl, netball basketball etc.
I have to design a new and creative game that helps my classmates develop and improve their abillity to perform that skill.
The thing is, i have no idea what to do because i suck at sports, it's due next week, and it counts to 50 percent of my half yearlies so i am reaally scared.
any ideas/help would be appreciated.
thanks so much!
wow no way! im in year 10 too and i have the EXACT same assessment -.- idk im pretty bad at PE too although i enjoy sports. I need help on this too. ummmm maybe you could do like soccer softball or something? idk! :S im screwed with this as well, plus for us its a group assignment so...yay...there are gonna be a lot of disagreements and crap :| ahhh why do they make us do stupid pointless things like this??!??!?! -____-"

Pepperpie

HSC
omg rlly? We can help each other! hahahas :D im thinking about doing a modified sport of netball. This is probably the worst assignment I've had so far this year ><

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
omg rlly? We can help each other! hahahas :D im thinking about doing a modified sport of netball. This is probably the worst assignment I've had so far this year ><
haha yeah totally. i suck at this. i dont want to do it, im already stressed enough as it is with proper subjects like maths, history and english. -.- i dont know what my group is doing yet, but its coming up soon and ive missed the past few pe lessons cos of other school things like excursions and stuff. ahhhh my worst assignment too >.< for one of our practical exams we have to do softball skills.....i know that it isnt going to end well. -_- oh well, it's only PE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)