Help with physics assessment D: (1 Viewer)

LC14199

HSC
Hi guys, I'm having a big research problem when it comes to finding information regarding my physics assessment. My teacher wants the following:

"Students will need to write a 1,000 word report including the following major sections. All sources (at least 5) are to be referenced and at least two sources should be scientific journals."

Now, here's the problem. Finding those scientific journals is proving to be the biggest pain ever. Google Scholar is NOT being helpful at all, and all the information I find seems to be "pay for it" only. Which really sucks! I'm doing Fiber Optics as my chosen technology for this task, and just a push in the right direction would be great please... thanks :)

HSC
Can you find scientific journals somewhere else besides the internet? I'm also doing an assessment btw

LC14199

HSC
Considering that the IEEE website actually makes you pay to view the whole journal, that wasn't very helpful lol. But as for finding it off the web, unfortunately it's the school holidays and so nabbing some journals from someone would be difficult. I only say nabbing from someone because most journals are published in magazine form which allows people to keep up to date on the latest research findings.

I have switched back to doing wifi instead of fiber optics, and I have found my two journals online without paying a cent. So happy days for me xD Science Daily was very helpful :)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
lol Im also preparing for a physics assessment currently!

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Sure dude, my assignment was having to do a physics prac test on refractive index of glass and reflection
Sweet, that's the exact same thing we are doing. Shoot me a message man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)