Help with Raw?? (1 Viewer)

MGT

i need some help with some related material to go with raw (The Institution and Personal Experience)
ONE piece needs to be from print media eg, Mewspaper article, novel, poem, song lyircs!
THE OTHER should be from visual media eg, movie, tv show, cartoon etc.
I love the help if anyone knows any good songlyrics or movies i could use
thankyou

Nevil Bartos

Try using

Benath the clouds - Movie
Or
Rabbit proof fence - movie

Hope those help hehe sorry i only know movies :p

MysticEye

theres an old documentary called - Out of Sight, Out of Mind-1987... its old... but its still very relevant
Theres also a newspaper which was published in the age, not sure of the date - its called "the jungle inside" i'll see if i can find it... hope they help

MGT

Thanx for the help, i have chosen to do a web article called 14 year in a instution its about a girl who spent time at St nicholas hospital a long time ago, and i have two movie but i dont know which one to choose 12 monkeys or Girl iterrupted? which one do u think relates better to raw???

MysticEye

I havn't seen 12 monkeys but i watched girl interrupted when it was on the other night and found it very good... think it'd be pretty easy to relate to Raw.

duckie

what kind of techniques to show personal experiences and the insituition.. are used in Raw??

ak47

HSC
i used the movie Shawshank redemption and an article out teacher gave us about WW2 prisoners of war. i found Shawshank worked well

sal

HSC
N/A
dead poets society........ the vid, we watched. we also lookd @ stuff from the dentetion centres & stuff ... does it help?

sal

HSC
N/A
oh or, one flew over the cookcuos(not spelt eite i think:S) nest. and a poem called hardrock............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)