Help with structuring research task? (1 Viewer)

isabella05

HSC
Hi, I have a chemistry report due very soon, and it's a research task on biodiesel and bioethanol fuels in transport. How would I structure the report? It's only 1000 words, and I am not sure what to include the discussion. Here's the actual research question:

Is biodiesel superior to bioethanol as a transport fuel?

Since the question is a bit broad, would I have to include experimental results I've found somehow since it's chemistry? What else do I include in the discussion?

Thanks!

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
lol is this sghs? ahhaah i would structure it like an essay and make sure to cite ur sources btw just in case cuz our teacher told us the day before the hand in date so everyone was like all fucked n in panic mode. And make sure to create a thesis to let markers know what your report is mainly about (don't waddle around yk) LOL and make ur arguments clear n concise and of course don't forget statistics n shit and it's credibility and maybe outline some experiements and chemical equations and maybe how theyre made? like outline the cost, environmental impact, use and just like compare it all lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)