Help with Study?? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lol the new areas in campbelltown that just been built is nice :)
No.
you do live in Campbelltown, dont you..?

and dont mock my use of dots (...) I just reckon it looks better than normal grammar and punctuation

and FYI.. Campbelltown is preee nice
No fucking way. I haven't been stabbed, hence I don't live in Campbelltown.
I'm lecturing you on this at school tomorrow.
No.
pretty*
You are so biased. My friend lives in Macquarie Links which is in Campbelltown Council area. It is one of the best golf estate in Australia with 24 hours security guard and gated. No break-in ever reported since it was developed in 1998. One of the prettiest and safest place to live in.
I'm biased because I live near Campbelltown and go to school there(the front gate is in Campbelltown), and I have walked through there before.
It's not great.
Mac Links is one exception and that is only because it's gated and there is security there, which is at extra cost to the householders, which I don't have to pay for where I live and I'm safe.

clissold

HSC
No.

No fucking way. I haven't been stabbed, hence I don't live in Campbelltown.
I'm lecturing you on this at school tomorrow.
No.
pretty*

I'm biased because I live near Campbelltown and go to school there(the front gate is in Campbelltown), and I have walked through there before.
It's not great.
Mac Links is one exception and that is only because it's gated and there is security there, which is at extra cost to the householders, which I don't have to pay for where I live and I'm safe.
Hahahaha.. I havnt been stabbed either yet I do live in Campbelltown

and okay, no worries

yeahh I apologise for my use of abbreviated internet language although Im sure most people understand

and there are quite alot of "nice" areas including macquarie links, glen alpine, mount annan, harrington park, park central, etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)