Help with Subject selection (1 Viewer)

Missmapletreez

HSC
Hey so I have to choose my Year11 subjects soon and I was wondering if you had to do commerce as an elective to do subjects such as Legal Studies and Economics. I also want an option on 4u maths is it really that hard????

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I'm rather sure you don't have to do Commerce in year 10 to do Legal or Eco. 4U maths is only hard if you don't like maths.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You should be able to do Economics or legal studies without having done commerce as an elective.

The hardness of a subject would depend on the individual.

Missmapletreez

HSC
I hope so because I really wouldn't know what other subjects to choose :( I seems pretty competive to get in to certain subjects at my school that's why I'm worried

Kolmias

HSC
I hope so because I really wouldn't know what other subjects to choose :( I seems pretty competive to get in to certain subjects at my school that's why I'm worried
Tell your teachers that it is illegal to not allow a student to do a course if there is sufficient resources to offer the course at the school.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
4U is in year 12 not year 11 and no you don't have to do commerce to do legal and economics. I am currently doing them both at school and they are so boring

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
legal is pree good actually but unfortunately I will be dropping it cuz low scaling and fk essays

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Can confirm you need 0 commerce experience to do well in Legal.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
legal is pree good actually but unfortunately I will be dropping it cuz low scaling and fk essays
Legal is boring as fuck at school. I forgot to change to bio during the week everyone was changing subjects

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Legal is boring as fuck at school. I forgot to change to bio during the week everyone was changing subjects
bio is fkin boring man..legal is much better..it actually is relevant to real life and just interests me alot.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
bio is fkin boring man..legal is much better..it actually is relevant to real life and just interests me alot.
You know what else is boring? Economics. I forgot to change from economics to ancient history during the changing subject week. Legal is boring coz it's just all dense theory and literally no concepts.

What are you dropping in term 4 rathin?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
You know what else is boring? Economics. I forgot to change from economics to ancient history during the changing subject week. Legal is boring coz it's just all dense theory and literally no concepts.

The theory stuff like the rule of law and stuff is only for the beginning of yr11
If you don't like that stuff dw, its like legit law from there on out
bio sucks ahaha

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
The theory stuff like the rule of law and stuff is only for the beginning of yr11
If you don't like that stuff dw, its like legit law from there on out
bio sucks ahaha
yeah hated 1st week of legal..but case studies are getting really interesting

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC

most probs legal unfortunately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)