Help! (1 Viewer)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Just need to clear a few questions up,

If I'm doing straight bachelor of commerce and choose Accounting as my area of study, doing the units ACCG105, ACCG101, ACST101, ECON111, ECON110 and STAT170, am i also supposed to choose one of the COMP units or ISYS units?

Also with the electives, is one able to choose any 2 units or does it have to be inside b comm?

Are we also supposed to fil out first and second semester on the timetable?

Thanks,

HSC
N/A
I can only answer the last question, sorry.

Yes, when you enrol you will be enrolling for both semesters. So make sure you have all your preferred times circled/highlighted, and ensure you have "second choice" slots. :)

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
Yep, either a COMP or an ISYS unit. ISYS123's the easiest of 'em all.

Electives, yep can be both from the commerce fac and others- languages, phil, psy,etcc..

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Ah ok thanks,

Am i supposed to choose 6 units from accounting if im doing that and just two electives or enough so im doing 30cp ?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
You may need to ask someone about getting industry accredited, there's the CPA and CIAA for accounting and you need to do certain courses to forfil the requirements and get in.

philly17

I didnt do 2nd semster properly it says i'm only enroled in lectures am I screwed?? plus one subject i'm enrolled in says its all full yet its for 2nd semster wat do i do?????? crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)