Help!! (1 Viewer)

Freakster01

HSC
hi umm.. i have this marking criteria for business and i am doing a assesment at the moment and i dont know how to express this term.

'evaluate management strategies in response to internal and external factors'

please help. thanks..

Dark Phoenix

HSC
i think u could just mention what management theories such as (classical scientific, behavioural, political) could be used to adapt to the internal or external factors of the business. u could also make some reference to systems and contingency theory and some other approaches like matrix approach or total quality management approach

and when it says evaluate it is saying that u make a judgment and point out the strategies or theories effectiveness if it were to be applied in any business. from here u could refer to the strengths and weaknesses to each management theory which is in fact a dot point in the syllabus.

u could make reference to structural responses like outsourcing, flatmanagement, networking, strategic alliances. mention how effective are these. what are their strengths and weaknesses. and then make a judgment from this

and u could mention lewins 2 change models lewin freeze model and force field

and always relate this to the internal and external factors which affects the business

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)