• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help!!! (1 Viewer)

Marsie

HSC
Can anyone help me i have tried learning the conceptual frameworks and the frames plus the Art practise but im still not getting it. plz any help will be great thnks :read:

adriana08

HSC
hey marsie,
basically, the conceptual framework is made up of four agencies - the ARTIST (which is about the creator of the artwork, who they are, what they like etc), the ARTWORK (which is more about the materials used, the suject matter, basic concept and idea), the AUDIENCE (the people the artwork was made for and who views the artwork) and the WORLD (which consists of the artists immediate and outer world and their surroundings and/or contexts - whether it be social, political, cultural or from the media.
the are four frames in art -
the SUBJECTIVE FRAME; which basically deals with the personal aspect of the artwork, emotions etc
the STRUCTURAL FRAME; which is any signs or symbols that are present in the artwork, as well as the elements of art - line, tone, composition, colour, shape, pattern, texture etc
the CULTURAL FRAME; which deals with race, gender, culture, age and social issues. it is more like a cultural indication of teh personal context of the artist or even a comment on culture as a whole
the POST-MODERN FRAME; which is mostly taking something old or something already used in an artwork and changing it in some way to become your own new artwork or even a part or aspect of your artwork. it can be an object or even a basic idea, it depends on each individual's interpretation.

the artists practice is basically what materials the artist uses, how they make the artwork - their artmaking process - and how they get from teh concept to the resolution of the artwork (from the idea to the finished product).
hope this helps - good luck!

JVT

HSC
these are the basis upon which all the points of this course a built on, so you should try and wrap your head around them quickly.

or if you have the time...

just seperate each frame from the others and focus on what the hell it means.
do that for the four main frames.

say it out loud, draw it out, write it out, tell your parents, try and explain it to somebody else, a friend in a lower year or something.

just think of it as the different apsects of the work.

hope that helps.

teaching is the best way of learning i suppose.

Marsie

HSC
THANKS ALOT GUYS THAT HELPED ME HEAPS. im finding this difficult coz i only did art in yr 7 and 8 and now then i piked it back up in yr 11 but i think ill be alrite. thnks again guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)