help (1 Viewer)

jacksonhughes95

HSC
most pathogens must first be transmitted to and enter the human body before they trigger an immune response.

relate this statement to a named infectious disease you have studied

hamstar

HSC
Personally i will go with sleeping sickness caused by the Tse Tse Fly.
But if you haven't study one yet, use malaria as you need to know that. Talk about how malaria is transmitted, i.e. by a vector (Female anopholes mosquito) biting a human, transferring the plasmodium into the blood. The plasmodium travels to the liver. It then reproduces asexually in the liver cells. The liver cells burst and then these parasites freely float in the blood. As they float in the flood, they feed on haemoglobin in the RBC which bursts the RBC. The parasite is then picked up by the mosquito, when it bites again and transfers to another organism. HOPE THIS HELPS

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
But if you haven't study one yet, use malaria as you need to know that. Talk about how malaria is transmitted, i.e. by a vector (Female anopholes mosquito) biting a human, transferring the plasmodium into the blood. The plasmodium travels to the liver. It then reproduces asexually in the liver cells. The liver cells burst and then these parasites freely float in the blood. As they float in the flood, they feed on haemoglobin in the RBC which bursts the RBC. The parasite is then picked up by the mosquito, when it bites again and transfers to another organism. HOPE THIS HELPS
Hahahaha wtf is that

yasminee96

HSC
I think the easiest one to do so late is Influenza, considering we're all familiar with the symptoms anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)