Help (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
So as u can see from my signature I still have geo left which is quickly approaching in less than four days, but idk at this point im running on low motivation and energy from my other exams meaning i'm having a hard time concentrating on my preparation. so yeah, generally im just tired and although i know it'll all be over soon i just can't seem to dredge up the energy to continue prepping for this. call me lazy but idk anyway would like some help on this.

CamdenCeccato

HSC
So as u can see from my signature I still have geo left which is quickly approaching in less than four days, but idk at this point im running on low motivation and energy from my other exams meaning i'm having a hard time concentrating on my preparation. so yeah, generally im just tired and although i know it'll all be over soon i just can't seem to dredge up the energy to continue prepping for this. call me lazy but idk anyway would like some help on this.
Its not that deep. Take a day off with maybe some light revision of notes. The HSC isnt everything and your ATAR does not define you. Just get in their and get amongst it on the day and you will be fine.

Cathode_RT

HSC
Tbh as long as you've studied sufficiently for the subject already, and done a few trial papers, you should be fine. What your doing in these last few days is unlikely to radically change the final outcome, so dont worry about missing something crucial in the last minute, if you've done the course satisfactorily, that shouldnt be something you run into.
Spend time instead, when your not motivated, say maybe watching some relevant geography videos, or revising your nesa verbs so you can optimise your answers. Read through your textbook and just check off individual topics. Hell just do a bunch of multiple choice.
It can get demotivating watching people finish the hsc and relax while your still slogging away at past papers, but hey, at least we get to close the door on the way out :)
Keep it up, your almost there

Paintsplatter

HSC
N/A
Just dont stress that’s all i would recommen, the more stress the more pressure you put on yourself. Take it slow perhaps and dont cram too much stuff last minute. Hope this helps SASH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)