• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help (1 Viewer)

sbxyyx

HSC
does anyone have plot ideas for a 10 min play script it can be anything 🙏

aqwerty13402

HSC
maybe a mother and her third cousin are having a tea party, and there is tension there for no reason. Then the cousin pulls out car keys as a snack but the mother is so confused bc shes not even joking. And then she says "oh my god what are u doing my close pal". and then the cousin begins to laugh and then she gets out her chompers (her fake teeth bc she got the real ones removed for beauty purposes). And then the mother giggles and pulls out this weird metal protractor and begins to measure the angle at which her foot rests when she sprawls her legs out.

juststudyinghere

HSC
maybe a mother and her third cousin are having a tea party, and there is tension there for no reason. Then the cousin pulls out car keys as a snack but the mother is so confused bc shes not even joking. And then she says "oh my god what are u doing my close pal". and then the cousin begins to laugh and then she gets out her chompers (her fake teeth bc she got the real ones removed for beauty purposes). And then the mother giggles and pulls out this weird metal protractor and begins to measure the angle at which her foot rests when she sprawls her legs out.
poor kid @sbxyyx didn't even bother replying to you :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

juststudyinghere

HSC
third cousin twice removed would be better acttu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)