Help (1 Viewer)

delz

HSC
TECHNIQUES
Hi I need techniques what they are and examples. specially language techniques and visual techniques.

Related to Physical Journeys

Thanks

DELA

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Welcome to Bored of Studies.

These threads are for exams, your question is better suited to the regular english thread, and so it has been moved.

delz

HSC
Leaving home, Feliks S, Immigrants at Central Station, Post Card ect... All Peter Skrznecki poems from Immigrants Chronicle but write now we are focusing on related texts and how they relate to journeys, if you have any info related to analysing the Film Lord of the rings or any other films related to physical journeys it would be a great help

Thanks

Dela

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Skrzynecki uses many language techniques such as similes, metaphors and shitload of imagery to convey aspects of physical journeys. he aims to evoke pathos in order to change your views of journeys. Many of the poems are first person, and this allows the audience to empathize with the persona in the poem, which enables the audience to experience the emotions felt by the poet, Skrzynecki.

Thats off the top of my head...

tootoobear

HSC
hi my name is akram im student from fairfield high school i love you hahahahahahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)