• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
but it depends on the situation.
if he hasn't got many friends, or has shitty friends, he probably shouldn't try anything, because then if this gets worse, people will crawl to the side with the power - aka not him.
true true... thats why i suggested threatening to expose his homosexuality

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
true true... thats why i suggested threatening to expose his homosexuality
hey.. i didn't read that post.
but that might be an idea.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
hey.. i didn't read that post.
but that might be an idea.
this case calls for flyers, and posters, and perhaps a sky message

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Bite down on his penis. It's the only way.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
miguellin said:
Guys think they can take advantage at me - I go to an all boys school and have been sexually harassed in the boys room several times. I need suggestions - my counsellors hate me and so do my teachers and they refuse to hear me out as one of the people who have been doing bad things to me is the son of the principal of our school
Sexually harrassed how?? They just pointing at your penis and laughing or what? This so sounds like bullshit, or some pissant whine about nothing. Unless they are beating you and analy raping you i don't see what they could do that would classify as sexual harrassment worth mentioning or complaining about.

Anyway, try the following:
1. Don't wear miniskirts or revealing tops, if you do your asking for it you aussie whore
2. Don't go into the toilets
3. Tell more people, tell your parents, tell the police, tell a current affair
4. Don't go into the toilets
5. Say "No!!" strongly and with confidence
6. Don't go into the toilets
7. Bite
8. Don't go into the toilets
9. Tell them you've been diagnosed as being HIV+
10. Don't go into the toilets

If that fails kill yourself.

nb: Incase i have totally misread the situation (which i doubt) and this is infact legitimate (ie. you are being sexually abused in such a way that you bleed or are left with bruises) then you have to make it a police matter. Your school will be sued and those involved will be brought to justice in a court.

thepubmanbob

HSC
N/A
miguellin said:
Guys think they can take advantage at me - I go to an all boys school and have been sexually harassed in the boys room several times. I need suggestions - my counsellors hate me and so do my teachers and they refuse to hear me out as one of the people who have been doing bad things to me is the son of the principal of our school. I feel so trapped. I wanna kill myself.

*ugh* thats me almost killing myself
i suggest you glue him to the ground and let the dogs out. FIGHT THE EVIL!!!!!! :cool:

stainmepink

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
not if i made him a eunuch with a spoon
ooo visuals ...

just leave the school. you cant beat the system. if the guy whos doing shit to u is the son of the pricipal you have a very small chance of the principal looking favourably upon you. sorry to sound pessimistic, but thats just how i see it.

bootylicious

HSC
miguellin said:
Guys think they can take advantage at me - I go to an all boys school and have been sexually harassed in the boys room several times. I need suggestions - my counsellors hate me and so do my teachers and they refuse to hear me out as one of the people who have been doing bad things to me is the son of the principal of our school. I feel so trapped. I wanna kill myself.

Stand up for urself boy!!! do any of them have gf's??? ;)

stainmepink

HSC
bootylicious said:
Stand up for urself boy!!! do any of them have gf's??? ;)
they probably dont ... most girls wouldnt like their boyfriends penising other people.

HSC
miguellin said:

Though I do not go to an all boys school ... I could swear I think I know you.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Are you sure you don't go to MY school? :mad: I can 'bring da hurt' to der skinny asses. Gimme names ... gimme names ...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
sasha's idea is actually not too bad... not only will you not get into any trouble but these fuckers get the "great gatsby" brought down on them... just make sure you get your new tough mate to tattoo "i will not penis other boys" accross their backs with a hot iron
or a chainsaw :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)