Help (1 Viewer)

Im over the HSC

HSC
Help - Parenting & Caring im really stressing now!!! please?!?!?!

can somebody please help me?!?!

i just logged on to this thing 4 the first time and i am a little unsure on how it all works!! can some1 help... even a little??

ok so i have this cafs assessment and it is basically all out of the textbook... but i cant just paraphrase all the info cuz thats to obvious!!

anyway heres the Q's:
1."Society's expectations of males and females in parenting are changing" discuss in the following timeframes: pree1900, 1900-1950, 1950-1980, 1980-2004
2. (ok im fine with that1)
3. name, explain and evaluate 6 support organisations available to parents and carers. evaluate each. (1000 words)

i know im a little dumb... but please please help me!!!

i am so sick of this year and it seems it will never end...

Last edited:

sally_33

HSC
Im over the HSC said:
can somebody please help me?!?!
3. name, explain and evaluate 6 support organisations available to parents and carers. evaluate each. (1000 words)

i know im a little dumb... but please please help me!!!

i am so sick of this year and it seems it will never end...
This is quite alot of work, but it shouldn't be too hard to get the right information.

For 'name' obviously that is quite simple, but here are some anyway:
Health service: Tresillian
Welfare agency: The Salvation Army
Parenting group: Australian Breastfeeding Association
Community group: Playgroup Association of NSW
Government agency/welfare agency: Centrelink
Government agency: Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged care
Government agency/Carer's support service: Home and Community Care
Carer's support group: Carers Australia
So, pick 6 of them, for 'explain' just go to google, look the relevant ones up and from information on their websites just give a basic explanation of what support they provide..

Then for 'evaluate' the definition of evaluate is "present a careful appraisal, emphasising advantages and disadvantages and determining their value". So if you break it down it should be quite easy. In a couple of paragraphs state the advantages and disadvantages of the service, and then make a judgement on the value of it (ie. how useful it is, its worth to the community etc)

hope this makes sense and helps!

good luck :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
well for the first question wouldnt you just talk about how in the past women were always home makers blah blah and now there are many of them in the workforce (insert a couple of statistics) leading to more males being the homemaker.. something along those lines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)