Help (1 Viewer)

AFGHAN22

HSC
to ytherarenonames ans antwan2bu

Ytherearenonames: there is no reason to be so rude. I goyt interupted whn i was about to read your reply so consequently I replied back withou reading your own. Why the hell r u guys trying to stir shit with me up?
By the way is antwan2bu an afghan. Are u theatening me by any chance? The problem with the internet is noone knows my true identity which is why u guyz can afford being smart arses.

HSC
I think it's a common symptom of everyone who posts on the 4Unit section.
No worries afghan; it's all good.

SeDaTeD

HSC
Whoa this thread took a bit of a turn.
Back on topic, if you like maths, do 4u. It's a nice change from all the monotonous drilling of 3u. At least you get to think a little, it felt like the only subject I did during the HSC that wasn't dumbed down.
And on a uni perspective, haha, believe me you'd think all of high school was a cinch by the time you get to uni. But I'm loving uni anyway.
Oh, and afghan22, I don't think the people here aren't trying to shit stir. Just take the time to read what people have posted.

AFGHAN22

HSC
Thanks a lot for ur input Sedated.
Sorry, about losing my tempir. Its just that I m not used to being picked on.

Antwan23q

God
HSC
yeh thats ok. what is ur true identity by the way? The angel of death?

AFGHAN22

HSC
No I am not the angel of death. I am a GUY! My apologies once again for clicking it.

SeDaTeD

HSC
Well, it depends on how u look at it. I can only comment on some science subs. The compulsary work is not that much in fact. however, if u aim to get good marks then ud have to work a lot harder obviously. Pretty much depends on how well you want to do, whether just passing is good enough for you or if u want something higher. havin said that, the rate of material bein given is a lot higher, but most people should sorta be use to it by then. Dont be worried by uni too much, u'd handle it by the time you get there.
For maths, it's a lot more formal than what you would have encountered at school. Things are more properly defined. But i suppose there isn't much of a difference in difficulty once you've learnt the stuff. From the exams I just had, I don't think there'd be anything of the q8's style of 4u, but i can't guarantee that.
(i typed half of that with the g,h and spacebar not working. gotta get a new keyboard.)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Hmm....sounds ok.
Coz from what I've heard from other students, you have to go through 2 or 3 times as much content in half the time, which sounds kind of daunting. But I'm guessing that, as you said, most people will become accustomed to it eventually.

PiGMAN

HSC
if u "dont have the best brain", even if you love maths, it will be harder for you, and you will have to do more work, forfeit social life etc if you want to do well. If you try it, and you find it too difficult, DROP IT, dont keep if for the sake of the scaling, because you will HURT the rest of the candidature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)