helping guys shop (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
i don't mind helping guys go shopping, but i think i have more fun shopping with girls, guys get too bored easily, unless they like shopping ,and being dragged from shop to shop all day long:)
tip...

make a feed stop (stop 4 lunch damnit! sum girls dont....weird...)

n dont 4get us...:)

n we shall shop 4eva coz we love girls

Ghost1788

HSC
braad said:
tip...

Thats kinda true...

though i neva shop i get all the clothes i need from friends and relos on my bday and chrismas

but i dont mind goin shopping with the chicks. funny how they get amuzed with the fluffy kids toys it can be scary/but cute....

Collin

HSC
N/A
Sometimes some chick friends may wanna tag along, so I let them.. mainly more for company rather than advice.

gordo: I disagree mate, many guys dress to look good.. cause guys in general tend to realise that presentation is becoming more integral nowadays imo and hence many develop a healthy appetite for dress sense and fashion.

kaylz

HSC
i love shopping with guys. i hate doing the whole shopping thing with girlfriends. but i go by myself, if i'm shopping for myself.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
went shoppin wif a guy friend once for a pink top
1st week- didnt find nething
2nd week - nothing that he wanted
3rd week - tried on some tops
afterward he said: i realised that the rite sade of pink dont exist so im not buying nething... !! o_O

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
afterward he said: i realised that the rite sade of pink dont exist so im not buying nething... !! o_O
The right shade of pink... the urban myth.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ive got a couple of guy friends who need to hav a chic with them, they r so paranoid bout how they look. so i will b shoppin with them 2 go buy someone a pressie 4 their party or just cos i love them, n this one guy in particular decides he needs a new shirt 4 the party, once we r at the shops. i hate wild surf co and i hate that thats the only place he shops. me and my friend made him go to yd.

its so sad

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
its not pink...its SALMON goddamnit!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braad said:
tip...

yeah i don't really stop for lunch when i'm shopping, usually just buy a drink...most of the time, i don't have time to stop , or not hungry, can't be bothered to, but if i'm with someone else i will.
:)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
hahha same
i just 4get. or if i shop at charlie i get somethin straight away b4 i shop- cos i usually chec my shifts 2 while i am there

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yeah i don't really stop for lunch when i'm shopping, usually just buy a drink...most of the time, i don't have time to stop , or not hungry, can't be bothered to, but if i'm with someone else i will.
:)
beccaxx said:
hahha same
i just 4get. or if i shop at charlie i get somethin straight away b4 i shop- cos i usually chec my shifts 2 while i am there
u 2 deserve 2 be slapped...ok, maybe not (unless u reallllly want it, which is wrong) but u must stop...stopping is good...eating is good

i dont think im gona win this

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
well i usually do shop at charlie. so i either make a huge point of every body stoppin to eat 4 beccas sake an so i can visit my friends who are workin....... or i dont eat. but if i am shoppin with others, the whole thing is social, so we usually do say hi to my friends at maccas. unless the ppl i m shoppin with dont like/no my maccas friends

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
yeah i kept a shirt which came from oxford university just cause it was free and it fits me

oh its navy blue also.lol

but i ask cause some ppl think helping someone else to find clothes is a pain, or means something more like theyre interested...

i just hate shopping at times :p
hahha ive got a berkeley one...

HSC
The only reason you should go shopping with a guy is if he's a gay shopping buddy or if he's paying.

Anyone care to enlighten me to any other reasons?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I would love to shop FOR some of my guy friends... they have no taste, I'm afraid. But I think shopping with them could b an issue (due to their whining). I only know one guy who has a really good sense of style (no, he's not gay)

I agree with Kaylz, when I'm shopping for myself I like to go alone. And I too am one of those ppl who forgets to eat when they shop. It's like that part of ur brain switches off completely....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
llamalope said:
I would love to shop FOR some of my guy friends... they have no taste, I'm afraid. But I think shopping with them could b an issue (due to their whining). I only know one guy who has a really good sense of style (no, he's not gay)

I agree with Kaylz, when I'm shopping for myself I like to go alone. And I too am one of those ppl who forgets to eat when they shop. It's like that part of ur brain switches off completely....
heyyy...thats unfair :( guys cant use that excuse...neither can girls...therefore u must eat sumtime when shopping :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
And I too am one of those ppl who forgets to eat when they shop. It's like that part of ur brain switches off completely....
yeah lol same here, I don't even think about food when I shop and even if i havn't ate before I go shopping I don't feel hungry while i'm shopping.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah i go shopping with guy friends ..who ask me to come and ask for advice
but i dont think they need help anyways
coz they usually pick out good clothes etc...
but its fun to tag along..

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i don't really enjoy shopping all that much, my friends and i used to go shopping a LOT but now we rarely do. i don't mind going with just one other person (male or female, female is better if i'm shopping for me but i like shopping for guys' clothes better) but more than that i don't like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)