HELPP related text for rosemary dobson poetry (1 Viewer)

hellodoer

HSC
guys plz help me find related texts for rosemary dobson poetry

specifically i am looking at young girl at a window, cock crow, the conversation, amy caroline, canberra morning, over the hill and summer’s end

if possible provide an explanation of why theyre related THX

plz help my hair is falling out

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Here are some related texts you should check out in terms of Rosemary Dobson's poetry:
  • Death of a River Guide - a novel by Richard Flanagan: This novel deals with elements such as memory, the meaning and transience of life. It is set on the Franklin River as a river guide is drowning, but goes back in time and explores not only his memories, but the memories of his family. It’s a rather sophisticated novel which you may hopefully be able to utilise as a related text.
  • The Glass Menagerie - a play by Tennessee Williams: In this play, Tom recalls scenes from his youth during the height of the Depression. It shows his mother, Amanda, trying to maintain a lost gentility in the midst of overwhelming poverty and cajoling her children into her idea of happiness.
I hope this helps! :D

frenchiegirl

HSC
Here are some related texts you should check out in terms of Rosemary Dobson's poetry:
  • Death of a River Guide - a novel by Richard Flanagan: This novel deals with elements such as memory, the meaning and transience of life. It is set on the Franklin River as a river guide is drowning, but goes back in time and explores not only his memories, but the memories of his family. It’s a rather sophisticated novel which you may hopefully be able to utilise as a related text.
  • The Glass Menagerie - a play by Tennessee Williams: In this play, Tom recalls scenes from his youth during the height of the Depression. It shows his mother, Amanda, trying to maintain a lost gentility in the midst of overwhelming poverty and cajoling her children into her idea of happiness.
I hope this helps! :D
do you happen to have any notes on death of a river guide

Sk0ps

HSC
If you go to enotes and search Death of a River Guide by Richard Flanagan, there's a good summary and notes there?
Hope this helps

frenchiegirl

HSC
If you go to enotes and search Death of a River Guide by Richard Flanagan, there's a good summary and notes there?
Hope this helps
Sadly that is premium only but tysm for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)