Helppp - couldn't sleep!! (1 Viewer)

Newbit

HSC
Hi everyone, exam starts in about 7 hours and I didn't even get a single minute of sleep last night. This is very unusual as I never suffered from insomnia that was so severe. Before going to bed I was reading over my prepared English essays, I got into bed around 11pm and I literally lied in bed all the way till 6.30am getting no sleep at all no matter how hard I tried, this has never happened to me before. Now with only 7 hours till the exam should I try to get some sleep or just study for English? Even though I got no sleep at all I feel wide awake which is odd, I might go see a doctor after my exam. My worst luck yet, first exam and I'm already sleep deprived :(
Good Luck Everyone

onedaysnotice

HSC
Sleep. Just try to get as many hours in as you can before the exam.

And train yourself to clear your mind so this doesn't happen for the next exam :)

Demise

HSC
Lmao relax, it's only belonging... Good luck for the modules. Go to sleep man, you can get around 3-4 hours in right now.

zeciro

HSC
I slept like a beetle last night. It was good. You should try it sometime.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone, exam starts in about 7 hours and I didn't even get a single minute of sleep last night. This is very unusual as I never suffered from insomnia that was so severe. Before going to bed I was reading over my prepared English essays, I got into bed around 11pm and I literally lied in bed all the way till 6.30am getting no sleep at all no matter how hard I tried, this has never happened to me before. Now with only 7 hours till the exam should I try to get some sleep or just study for English? Even though I got no sleep at all I feel wide awake which is odd, I might go see a doctor after my exam. My worst luck yet, first exam and I'm already sleep deprived :(
Good Luck Everyone
Anxiety.

Do you find it hard to not think about the exam?

Rawf

HSC
Dw bro I went to bed at 12.30 and couldn't sleep until 2.30
Try taking some panadol (not tryna seem like a druggy here lol) it'll help you relax and then you'll be able to sleep.
Take a nap for 2 hours and you'll be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)