helppp! i need ta study!! (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
y dont u jus shut ur god damn mouth.. who u think u r...king shit??!! hehehe playin playin.. :D

i aint avoidin study... jus cant study!
avoid and cant is totally diff.. :chainsaw:

oh well.. i'm goin off now! to sTuDY!! c.. c.. :gridnod:

2hrs l8r i'll b bak on tho... haha :uhoh:

SkAnDi

HSC
Because on the short term (ie this hour) it's so much easier to sit around and reply to messages on BOS.org them to go through another stupid and boring conics question.

But, my mind says "conics > bos.org"

My hands seem to tell me otherwise!

Milly

*LOL* how about locking your computer in the garage so you don't keep logging on to the BOS forums hehe... fora, rather... :p

I try to make a plan the night before... gives you sort of a checklist of what you need to do, makes you feel like you've achieved something when you tick it off the list. Also wake up early, start studying by 7:30 or so till lunchtime... so when it's all nice and sunny outside you can take the arvo off and still be relatively productive.

I agree with the lazy people... studying in the backyard is good too :)

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Morgues
you will burn out..........there is no way you can absorb information 9-9 for 3-4 weeks straight
Hmm, I guess I should've said that a little less dramatic,
Obviously I'm gonna take regular breaks, because like most ppl, I need to eat and drink and etc
but i'm saying, for the majority of the day, I'll be studying
and I'll prolly take sunday's off and enjoy myself

T

timbk2

last year before hsc, i went state library 5 days a week for 5-6 weeks.... and i stayed from like 9am - 6pm everyday.
its not all study of course.... it includes the lunch breaks with friends and allll these breaks.. but you end up doing a good 5-6 hours work.

and yeh... home is too distracting. whenever i stay home and say i'l ldo work, i end up not doing anything at all.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by timbk2

and yeh... home is too distracting. whenever i stay home and say i'l ldo work, i end up not doing anything at all.

thats soo damnz tru! :D

man! i did nothing all nite.. :uhoh:

need to :read: tmr! fo sho!! .....as if hahaha

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by lazychic

*ahem*

i said da studyin in backyard first!! :vcross:

:p :p
Im afraid shes right, she DID say it first....:rolleyes:

But I said it with more style hehe :p

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

quartic

The best thing that happened in the lead up to the trial was our internet connection was stuffed. I couldn't just idly waste time like I always do. THat's the thing with the iinternet, if there's nothing to do then it seems so boring and yet if there's work to be done it's so easy just to fire up the connection and tell yourself that you'll really be working by downloading more resources from bored of studies. Pity if all those old trial papers went undone.

Anyway if you want a place to study change your room around. Make it different somehow and make sure you incorporate some sort of orgainisation of all your notes, eg an old TV trolly or something. Then start studying straight away and hope that you can now study in your room, otherwise.........

I'm sure it'll get progressively easier to study as the impending exams become, well, more impending.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by Milly
I agree with the lazy people... studying in the backyard is good too :)
Hehe

There you go lazychic happy now?:p

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
i wouldnt listen to any of these tips

the fact that they browsed through this thread indicates their levels of studying

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
i wouldnt listen to any of these tips

the fact that they browsed through this thread indicates their levels of studying
So whats your suggestion then?

Winston

HSC
lol my best way

i study test a bit
chat
and then study lol..
and then i get all my notes ready and see oh it aintt that thick and that boosts a bit of confidence so i leave it therer and on the day of the test in the morning at home i go chuck my number 2
ahh inspiration
i absorb soo much like that lol
no jks man
i got 43 / 60
for doing that lol

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by quartic

Anyway if you want a place to study change your room around. Make it different somehow and make sure you incorporate some sort of orgainisation of all your notes, eg an old TV trolly or something. Then start studying straight away and hope that you can now study in your room, otherwise.........

I'm sure it'll get progressively easier to study as the impending exams become, well, more impending.
i did! i changed my room.. well only really my desk hehe :p thats still a change! :)
wanna know what my room consist of?? hehehe :D

i always try to b organise but never happens... afta skool all da books and shit i jus chuck on ma bedroom floor..and leave it there until i need to use it :D :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Re: lol my best way

Originally posted by Winston
i study test a bit
chat
and then study lol..
and then i get all my notes ready and see oh it aintt that thick and that boosts a bit of confidence so i leave it therer and on the day of the test in the morning at home i go chuck my number 2
ahh inspiration
i absorb soo much like that lol
no jks man
i got 43 / 60
for doing that lol
HAHAHAHA... wtf?? :lol:

so u chuck a number 2 and u get inspiration..?? hmm.. thx fo lettin us know bro! :uhoh:

:p

lane

For me it depends on the subject. Maths and physics is a table near a window , a jug of cool water and many problems. For the other's it's me just lying around and reading everything even notes like a novel. oh and I know it's not good but I hate doing practice essays for English , it ruins the spontanaiety of an exam essay and therefore is not as passionate

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)