Helppppp (1 Viewer)

JessiMR

HSC
Any past year 12 students who made notes during year 12 chemistry pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send them to me. My chemistry teacher is pretty bad, she can't even do some of the questions in the exams she gives us :S
It would be greatly appreciated if you could do so :) If you can send me some, send it to my email
pyromaniac_jess@hotmail.com

Thanks heaps

AJ92

HSC
I suggest you go to the main boredofstudies page, to the resources, and download the syllabus notes - most of them are very comprehensive and helpful.

If you'd like I can email them to you? I topped my year and found them VERY helpful?

Cal_2007

HSC
you can also type hsc online into google and it gives you summaries from a university for the hsc course. it has it for every dot point aswell so that is pretty good n it is helpin me now for information.

also conquering chemistry is good n has very good information but it is about $70, but it is worth it...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i agree with the person above, HSC online is pretty good for chemistry notes, the fermenation section is: HSC Online

and after checking those if ur still struggling, i can send u notes when my internet rejuvinates xD xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)