helppppppp (1 Viewer)

chantelle88

hey i was wandering if anyone could send me there IRP, cuz i have no idea how to set it out, and it would b great if someone could send me it plzzzzzzz

cheerykid182

hey kiddo

umn you want a whole IRP? Did you do one?

i would send you mine but i havent got it on here, its in about three folders..

if you need to know how to set it out just look over the research methodology unit becuase thats what the IRP is based upon

and if i can do anything.. let me know =)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
you just basically have to write up a report with an introduction, followed by adiscussion of the literature you researched ie secondary research. You then have a section for the results of your primary research where you put your findings into graphs etc. You then discuss how it all fits together. Don't forget to include an appendix with proof of your primary research such as interviews/surveys, a bibliograpghy and a diary of everything you've done in compiling the irp. good luck...

chantelle88

okay then thankz.... im just confused cause im doing how adoption affects families and individuals and theres so much i dont know where to begin but thankz for ur help dudez

Cj_K

HSC
IRP Layout

chantelle88 said:
hey i was wandering if anyone could send me there IRP, cuz i have no idea how to set it out, and it would b great if someone could send me it plzzzzzzz
A good investment is the EXCEL book for Community and FAmily Studies...it tells you exactly how to set your IRP out in a topic called Research Methodolgy(which you should be learning soon)...it also explains how to present how not to bias etc...

it will cost around $30, but if i were you i would check out ebay and see if you can get it cheaper... If i find my info sheet i'll post it for you but i think an irp should go as following:
Cover page (1 page)
Acknowledgments (1/2 page)
Introduction (1/2 page)
Content Page (What page everything is on and include what pages graphics and tables etc go on) (1 page)
Literature Review (Your secondary research(Background info.)) (atleast 2 pages)
Methodology (How you got your info. e.g. observation,survey,interview) (atleast 1 page)
Results (use graphs, tables to show this info.) (atleast 1 page)
Discussion (What you found out from your results) (atleast 1 page)
Conclusion (Your results vs your info in the literature review...and don't be alarmed if the results aren't the same..because they're supposed to be your results) (atleast 1 page)
Bibliography
Appendix (Any pieces of information that you had whilst researching your IRP...could include surveys, questionnaires etc)

The length is just an estimate but a good guideline!
GOODLUCK

<=Emma=>

HSC
hey... I have a few hand outs that mi teacher gave me on how it should b set out n all n if u like i can email them or maybe fax them if u have access to a fax machine its pretty simple but, dont stress out about it, its just like u'r ohter assignments only bigger for the first part do each part of the questions on a seperate page it will help with u'r marks if your work is set out neatly and easy to read.
And with u'r topic what exactly do u need help on finding answers to i mite be able to help as i have a family member that is adopted you can email me if u like on
mezmerized01@hotmail.com or add me to msn. im on most nites
GOOD LUCk!!!!!!

sxay

HSC
omg what do you mean by graphs, my irp is in 1 week i havn't started and i dont have the project sheet, i dont know what i have to do please helppp,plus i have made my survey, but i have no one to do it so do i make it up???????what do you think? im all ears.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)