Here TODAY, gone 2MOROW..have a heart (1 Viewer)

leah1987

HSC
Hi evry1,
I'm doing organ donation and the implications on society, though Im not exactly sure which angle to tackle it or a specific staetement or question. I was thinking "here today, gone tomorrow, so have a heart" but i thought it was a it bias. Does n e one have idea's names etc. anyways gud luck everyone with ur pips and hope u's do well..
leah

serioulsy any ideas id appreciate

Abbeygale

HSC
Why not just 'Have a Heart'? It doesn't imply the same bias as 'so have a heart', and it can also mean 'Have a heart' the same way you'd say 'here, have a cookie.'
No, that's stupid.

How about 'Give or take'?

I'm no good at titles. My PIP doesn't even have a working title.

My brother was on the organ donation waiting list for a while. Then he got better. Then he died. (It makes more sense when told in more than three sentences). We ended up in a very weird situation where we were sharing a waiting room with a family who had been asked to decide whether to have their son's organs harvested before switching off the life support or not.
Since I always ask this question, what's your cross cultural? I'd be inclined to compare Christians/atheists/agnostics with religions opposed to it- Jehovah's Witnesses and some (all? I'm not sure) sects of Judaism (my old SAC teacher was Jewish, and her denomination taught that bodies must be buried whole.) But that's just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)