Heroes (US) (2 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
What destroyed it? The show is so convoluted I'm interested to know what did it haha.

I really hated this after watching the first 3 episodes so I didn't pursue it any further but I've just been visiting my mate who watches it and I've caught up now and I'm kinda getting back into it again. I'm still seriously confused though, ha :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Well, the whole Sylar being good thing, then the whole 5 minute scene where he's on the beach after regaining his powers and then BAM he kills Ell....wtf?

It made no sense to turn back then, it made no sense to kill her, now...we're basically back at episode one? I didn't like the Ell relationship to begin with, but the backstory was quite good, but now...yeah its just stuffed.

I liked it more when the original series had the rotating cast with a slight overarching plot to it.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
The 2 eclipse episodes were basically pointless.

They basically lost their powers. Whinged. And got them back after the eclipse. Like. Wtf?! There wasn't any real need to do that..

Last edited:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
i thought this show was pretty shit after first season, but because im bored im going to give it another go. im downloading the last ten episodes now. i hope that the show has improved.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
ok i jsut watched around 4 episodes, its still pretty shit. if shit doenst pick up soon this shit is off my computer.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
ok im up to date with the US screening..and this show is shit. im done with it.

im just going to stick to lost.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i thought this show was pretty shit after first season, but because im bored im going to give it another go. im downloading the last ten episodes now. i hope that the show has improved.
Hahhaha I can't believe you d/led 10 eps on a whim.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
lol, I found out why Sylar is so evil, Lionel Luthor from Smallville is his father lol, it was in this new episode

Hikari Clover

HSC
heroes is back lolololololololololololololol

i saw T-bag from prison break!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)