• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hey guys a bit of helpo please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leb_gend

hey guys my name is nathan and i just started the HSC and i have been waitiing for this year for ever. Now its here and im like "wats the big deal? theres nothing to do"
I know from mates that they always say "ohh i wish i did this earlier" etc etc etc.... i want to try my best to avoid that state and am more than willing to do extra work i just do not know what to do. I did very very well in my prelims and plan or hope on upholding my marks. I do the following subjects. If anyone could please tell me what to do for each which could be benefitial. By this i mean stuff extra, like things teachers dont give us.
Thanx alot guys, here are my subjects:

Advanced English
Extension 1 english
Maths advanced
Economics
Business
IPT
Studies of religion

Thanx again guys, if anyone wants to email me with anything they want to say my email is n_khoury88@hotmail.com

Cya and thanx

S

Shuter

Pay attention, do work throughout the year when you can, buy study guides for evey subject now.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
dude u don;t ahve to post this in every forum,
just post it in prelim yr 11 or the school one

so far its ina bout 5 of the subejct forums

derek_

HSC
i'll try and summarise everything in less than a line:
practice, revise, summarise.
oh it's like a jingle too, with rhyme in it so you can remember it more easily :E

aditya

HSC
lol gordo wat are u doing here....

wat the fk do u mean u have nothing to do.. u have a sylabus.... thats enough finish that...then wen uve done that.. do practise papers... look at handouts ur school has given and do assesments to the best of ur knowledge if uve got nothing to do that is...

laracroft

don't ask for extra work, u'll have enough to do as it is
strange strange ppl frequent this site, lol (i'm not included in that group)

sub

absolution* said:
Do 4U maths kid. youll be set. Fuck eco.
lol too tru...but it eats up ur time....eco aint bad either....but it scales shit...if ur looking for scaling then do 4u, but if u like eco, then do it....chances are u'll do better in it then.

miffytoki

HSC
leb_gend said:
hey guys my name is nathan and i just started the HSC and i have been waitiing for this year for ever. Now its here and im like "wats the big deal? theres nothing to do"
I know from mates that they always say "ohh i wish i did this earlier" etc etc etc.... i want to try my best to avoid that state and am more than willing to do extra work i just do not know what to do. I did very very well in my prelims and plan or hope on upholding my marks. I do the following subjects. If anyone could please tell me what to do for each which could be benefitial. By this i mean stuff extra, like things teachers dont give us.
Thanx alot guys, here are my subjects:

Advanced English
Extension 1 english
Maths advanced
Economics
Business
IPT
Studies of religion

Thanx again guys, if anyone wants to email me with anything they want to say my email is n_khoury88@hotmail.com

Cya and thanx
for maths...i assume u do 2u...just make sure u understand it all and be careful during exams....u usually lose marks for carelessness (oh and fitzpatrick and past exams are the key do heaps before u have an assessment)

Advanced english - perfect u're essays rework and rework them.

Ext english - work hard....integrate u're essays...read alot...and have a good vocab list for use in exams....oo and respond to questions...don't memorise too much

eco- well just work hard...do lots of essays and do past papers.....make sure u can make links and draw relationships they love that...and use their vocab...(u prolly know this)....

yr 12 is just like yr 11 but more intense....just keep focused and u'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)