Hey guys. I am starting year 11 economics. Any tips or hints? (1 Viewer)

martelozzo

HSC
Hey guys, I am currently doing year 11 economics and loving it. We have a test coming up, and our textbooks still haven't arrived. Has anyone got any syllabus summaries etc. that would help me? Thanks.

aricho

HSC
N/A
write lots of sumaries/definitons of everything learnt and how they all relate to each other....good for essays. Also how eveything effects induviduals, business and govt's and how they affect it and finally make sure u kno "The economic problem"

anon_88

HSC
dude...are you from smiths hill? if so, we had that same problem last year except they never arrived because not enough was printed. don't worry....rankine will give you all the photocopies you need.

oh and in one of the old textbooks that got sold, it was charli's.....it has all last years exams in there so hopefully that will help if you can track down that textbook from whoever it got sold to.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Pay attention in the Supply and Demand topic. It comes back again and again in the HSC course.

I_F

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
insert-username said:
Pay attention in the Supply and Demand topic. It comes back again and again in the HSC course.

I_F
haha yeah! I kindda didn't listen to that part in year 11.. and when we did the exchange rates in year 12, I'm like.. wtf.. :rofl:

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
whatever u teachers teach u... jus ask how it would relate in year 12... event though it mite piss some of em off.. who gives a shit... ur here to get everything u can out of them... so do it... use them, abuse them, treat them like an object..

martelozzo

HSC
Hey anon_88,
The text book came the other day. Who are you? Did you go to Smiths Hill aswell? How did you go? Does Mr Rankine eventually explain it all to you after the huge conversations of nothing? Thanks mate.

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
No don't drop it!!!

Just when you get up to supply and demand, learn it, love it and live it! the rest makes sense from there

taki999

HSC
yeah dont drop it....think about it..there's no hw required in economics ya!!!!!!!!!! But you have to take down alot of notes...and understand it..

gnrlies

HSC
Economics is Enjoyable!

(damnit, I couldn't think of a clever pun like physics is phun)

abcd9146

HSC
yeah eco is fun... its basically common sense.. and its gets kinda interesting... but the bad thing is that i have to read the newspaer/watch the news now, you need to keep updated to do well in economics, you cant just learn from a textbook...

martelozzo

HSC
I am really enjoying economics, I learnt the hard way about studying for tests though...I assumed I knew it all and went shocking in my first test, its all good. We started supply and demand today, seems relatively easy, I am doing business as well, so I suppose its all interlinked. Still, I like them both... (Who said I should drop it, seems pretty stupid to drop it, it scales well, is easy and I like it :) I won't drop it....yet...)

redshift

HSC
Push the escape button as soon as possible :) you'll thank me later

karnoganguli

HSC
Don't know if someone said it but never fall behind in homework and when your away, catch up. A very technical subject i must say... and enjoyable. Very rewarding subject too. The range in marks are so large (out of 135, the top mark was 117, the lowest was 35... i got 108...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)