hey is it true wat they say bout austins (clapp) (1 Viewer)

kezryn

HSC
I really dont think the clap is going through any colleges.. everyone jus likes to tease austin about it.. its just like teasing robb n albies about being from the country.. jus a lil bit of fun

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Of course, kezryn. The outbreak was (or so I'm told), twenty years ago! Nevertheless, they're fair game because they're Austin.

suzieee

HSC
BlackDragon said:
i'd be more worried about the three e's in your name, suzieee.
"suzie" was already taken. and "suziee" just looks like its been done by accident. so it had to be "suzieee"

suzieee

HSC
i wanted to go to albies :( my mum hates it tho ("those guys were looking at you and ashleigh like pieces of meat", "the box room is so messy", the guy at the front's ees were red", "the windows are so high you cant even see out of them", "there's a bus to the pub every night", "they're too obsessed with sport", "there was a poster with a naked couple on it hanging near the shop", "there are way too many stairs" etc etc haha shes worried about the bus to the pub, but she approves of me going to a college with a bar...)

actually, i am allowed to go there if i really want to, but my parents wont pay for it.

suzieee

HSC
kezryn said:
I really dont think the clap is going through any colleges.. everyone jus likes to tease austin about it.. its just like teasing robb n albies about being from the country.. jus a lil bit of fun
whats wrong with being from the country?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
suzieee said:
i wanted to go to albies :( my mum hates it tho ("those guys were looking at you and ashleigh like pieces of meat", "the box room is so messy", the guy at the front's ees were red", "the windows are so high you cant even see out of them", "there's a bus to the pub every night", "they're too obsessed with sport", "there was a poster with a naked couple on it hanging near the shop", "there are way too many stairs" etc etc haha shes worried about the bus to the pub, but she approves of me going to a college with a bar...)

actually, i am allowed to go there if i really want to, but my parents wont pay for it.
Welcome to college life, suzieee. All colleges probably qualify for all of those; I know Duval's box room is horrendous, the windows are high and often obstructed by terrible views (ie Austin College), if there's no bus to the pub you try and con a friend into giving you a lift, every college competes in sports and if you play rugby or netball Albies (and Robb) will come looking for you to live with and play for them and at Duval almost every room is above ground (I'll say it now: you have zero chance of getting a ground-floor room).

Also, the bar at Austin is incredibly expensive. You'll pay more for a single drink than you will in catching a town bus to uni, having said drink (or even two) and returning via the bus. Tell your parents a highly-legitimate, respectable and verifiable member of the college community told you that. Just don't mention his slight sociopathic tendencies.

kezryn

HSC
theres nothing wrong with being from the country.. im just saying that the majority of ppl in robb and albies are from the country.. i go to robb and my best friends are from the country i wasnt knocking it i was jus joking. robb is way better tha ablies anyway.. albies is huge.. and u can see out our windows we dont have a bus to the pub. or a bar...

machine169

Anchorman
HSC
Right....some of us enjoy having a bar at our college and have better things to do with our time then to 'bag out' other colleges but i guess there's not much to do at Duval so one comes on here talking about other colleges. If the bar was expensive i would be broke and i'm not. Your friends who are at Austin are not widely liked by the community-- considered gimps even. Did you say you were on the economics society? There are some weird looking people on those economics society posters outside LT1.

ObjectsInSpace said:
Welcome to college life, suzieee. All colleges probably qualify for all of those; I know Duval's box room is horrendous, the windows are high and often obstructed by terrible views (ie Austin College), if there's no bus to the pub you try and con a friend into giving you a lift, every college competes in sports and if you play rugby or netball Albies (and Robb) will come looking for you to live with and play for them and at Duval almost every room is above ground (I'll say it now: you have zero chance of getting a ground-floor room).

Also, the bar at Austin is incredibly expensive. You'll pay more for a single drink than you will in catching a town bus to uni, having said drink (or even two) and returning via the bus. Tell your parents a highly-legitimate, respectable and verifiable member of the college community told you that. Just don't mention his slight sociopathic tendencies.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
machine169 said:
Right....some of us enjoy having a bar at our college and have better things to do with our time then to 'bag out' other colleges but i guess there's not much to do at Duval so one comes on here talking about other colleges. If the bar was expensive i would be broke and i'm not. Your friends who are at Austin are not widely liked by the community-- considered gimps even. Did you say you were on the economics society? There are some weird looking people on those economics society posters outside LT1.
I believe "complete whore" would be a better description than "not well liked". And as for bagging out the other college, make sure you practice what you preach. You may not have seen it, but in just about every SFK and PT/MB sport, Austin have been the leading offenders when it came to pot-shots a tthe other colleges.

And also, I'm not in the society. I actually do the posters, but I just give them, what they want.

Danoz The Great

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Ohhh, Lordy. We have a winner.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*Lozzie*

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
ummm its not that expensive its about the same as town but when we have special events they are like half price pulses are $3 udls $2 and shots for like $1

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
The price has clearly come down since the one time I was in there during Open Day 2005.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)