hey pplz pull your socks up ... we all should get bands 6's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanie01

HSC
hey pplz i think everyone should pull up their socks a bit more because all the so called ppl out there who dont do well in cafs and those who dont study are letting all the ones who want to do good down. Because is scales low then the ppl who know there struff and r top in the class have to be pulled down. It is and EASY subject so i dont see how ppl can be just passing or what not. it is the easiest way to bost up your UAI also. So tstop be slack and start caring and help each other out. Everyone can get band 6's in this topic.

aditya

HSC
try and tell EVERYONE THIS!!! theres only like 20 people that come to this forum... theres 3000 people doing cafs...

the people that come here at least have the dignity to get up and try, most of these faliures are from the penrith area, (not penrith high, we rule) but places like kingswood, and jamison, those poeple couldnt give a shit wat happens to them, or people around them...

BUT YEH!! help out people that are struggling in ur class

stephanie01

HSC
i do help out the girls in my year and lucky we have a good teacher cos he teaches us well and pretty easy ... i just think ppl should change their view on things and maybe this site and form should be in shool newsletters and stuff so students know that it is up ... im in sysdney and my school/class has a bunch of well educated girls even if sum a bot not all there .... no ofence but maybe governmnet skools need the most bost ... this all only my view ... byte my head off if u want but im just one who wants a band 6 and if i miss out of a few marks cos of scalling down cos cafs didnt do to well overall then ill be really shitty along with the other 1000's of ppls whom i can relate to

aditya

HSC
errr.. it doesnt matter ur mark scales to, if u got a mark of above 90 (averaged out of ur assesment mark and ur HSC exam mark) then u'll get ur name in the paper and a band 6 to ur name... but u dunt just have to stop caring there... even tho u have a band 6, in cafs its not gonna do EXTREMELY well for ur mark, unlike say physics or history or something, which is understandable, but u would still take every mark u can get!!

so if people work harder and the course average goes up then ur 90 scaled instead of being a 76, may become a 79... this will increase ur uai by like .3/.4 (ie 90.0UAI - 90.4UAI) thsi is a big jump is it not?

and this is on the "lower" end of the curve... if u get 95, ur scaled mark may go from 85 - 92... this is an even bigger jump!!!

so yeh...

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by stephanie01
hey pplz i think everyone should pull up their socks a bit more because all the so called ppl out there who dont do well in cafs and those who dont study are letting all the ones who want to do good down. Because is scales low then the ppl who know there struff and r top in the class have to be pulled down. It is and EASY subject so i dont see how ppl can be just passing or what not. it is the easiest way to bost up your UAI also. So tstop be slack and start caring and help each other out. Everyone can get band 6's in this topic.
u shouldnt of done it like that!

first u should put everyone down in ur skool, make them get low marks in order for u to climb the ranks......then, after the trials u should start motivating people in ur skool...coz the pool of marks count by then!.....reversinl, by this stage u should tell people outside of ur skool to stuff the hsc.....
that way u will get the best mark in ur hsc (to ur potential).......LoLz :p

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer

first u should put everyone down in ur skool, make them get low marks in order for u to climb the ranks......then, after the trials u should start motivating people in ur skool...coz the pool of marks count by then!.....reversinl, by this stage u should tell people outside of ur skool to stuff the hsc.....

hah shifty ;)
i like ! haha

mishka

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by stephanie01
... im in sysdney and my school/class has a bunch of well educated girls even if sum a bot not all there .... no ofence but maybe governmnet skools need the most bost ... this all only my view ... byte my head off if u want but im just one who wants a band 6 and if i miss out of a few marks cos of scalling down cos cafs didnt do to well overall then ill be really shitty along with the other 1000's of ppls whom i can relate to
Not "biting your head off," but I will say something. There are people from government schools who want to do equally as well as you. Quite frankly, I'm sick of govt. schools as being labelled "lazy" and "dropkicks," because the damn majority of us aren't!!

And everyone shouldn't be concerned about others, all you can do is your best, and in the end, what happens will happen for a reason.

And if you were so concerned about this wroughted "SCALING" maybe you should've done all the sciences, and all the extension courses!!! "This is only my view...."

aditya

HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer

..... no ur missing the point.... we want the average of the canditure to go up... which is currently a ridiculously SHIT 20.8 THATS 40%%!!!!!! FOR CAFS!!! FCUCK THATS BAD!!!

its pretty easy to go from 40 -60 maybe even 70 in a subject like cafs... and if it does go from 40 -70 then it wunt be scaled so badly... its capped at 90.8 ffs.... it can go up to 95 easily...

anyway...

Originally posted by mishka

And if you were so concerned about this wroughted "SCALING" maybe you should've done all the sciences, and all the extension courses!!! "This is only my view...."
well arent u concerned? unelss u get 91+ ur not gonna benifit much from doing cafs are u?

the thing im more concerned about is the fact that this scaling can be improved so easilly... without me, or u doing any extra work....

just encouarge the losers around u to do better... then hopefully it will become a chain and get throuh a third of the canditure...

and mishka... wats with this.... "LESS THAN ONE YR 2 GO!!"

LOL.... u wrote the number (1) in letters and the word (to) in numbers... lol wats with that....

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by aditya
..... no ur missing the point.... we want the average of the canditure to go up... which is currently a ridiculously SHIT 20.8 THATS 40%%!!!!!! FOR CAFS!!! FCUCK THATS BAD!!!
ehhhhhh......no, YOUR missing the point.

The way the HSC is set up is fair. However a subject is 'scaled' is not really an important issue here. If a smart indvidual chooses a supposedly 'crap' scaled subject like CAFS (which you pointed out), it still won't really affect him/her because he/she will not be 'scaled down' as long as he/she retains their number one rank.
Similarly, if an individual chooses to do a 'high scaled' subject, then he/she will benifit from a slight alteration (scale) of their marks.
So, i ask you, what difference does it make to you, as an individual in terms of the scaling process?? :rolleyes: :confused:

aditya

HSC
.... farout ...

u dunt even do cafs... what the hell are u doing in this forum? get a life?

maybe if ud bother to read the other posts u could figure it for urself...

Last edited:

mishka

HSC
N/A
When you choose subjects you should because you're good at them or you'll enjoy them. It shouldn't be based on what gets "scaled" better, and I know people choose their subjects based on this.

Maybe we should just focus on doing our best, because that's all we can do.

And by the way..... what does my sig have to do with this forum???!!! :p

aditya

HSC
:S its just weird....

look... u HAVE to worry about scaling... its just a plain and simple fact... i know people that averaged 83 in their unscaled marks but got 75 for their uai, because they chose not good scaling subjects, like legal studies and business....

u have to know the scaling, or u could bomb out of ur hsc

santaslayer

HSC
.... farout ...

u dunt even do cafs... what the hell are u doing in this forum? get a life?

maybe if ud bother to read the other posts u could figure it for urself...
hmmmmmm........

how do u know i didnt do CAFS in my hsc?........whadda noOb
:confused:

im in this forum coz maybe i know a tiny incy wincy bit about it..duhhhhhhhh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and u didnt reespond to my post did u?....just telling me to 'go get a life'..pfttt noOb :rolleyes:

santaslayer

HSC
:S its just weird....

look... u HAVE to worry about scaling... its just a plain and simple fact... i know people that averaged 83 in their unscaled marks but got 75 for their uai, because they chose not good scaling subjects, like legal studies and business....

u have to know the scaling, or u could bomb out of ur hsc

and stop giving people random, stoopid, and plain incorrect advice noOb! That is just completley wrong.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aditya

HSC
ok man... thanks for ur mad advice... "make the other people fail then help them later"

yeh thats real helpful... TO ONE FUKN PERSON!!

its called motivation... alot of people have the brains but have no motivation, i mean im not saying im doing it perfectly... but im trying... its a forum... theres no skill requried...

wat are u doing? putting negative thoughts in peopels minds... JEE THANX MR EXPREIENCE....

and i dunt get how u can call me a noob? wats so noobie bout wat i said...

santaslayer

HSC
the previous post was like.........ehrmmm.....what u would (or a normal person would anywayz) call a joke...! like......duhhhhh...
thanks for ruining it. u may go neck urself now.

aditya

HSC
im lost for words.... ur just so *************:mad:, i cant be bothered pointing it out to u...

and IF that was a joke, it was the worst joke ive ever heard... and im GLAD to have "killed" it...

THERES NO SKILL REQURIED IN A FORUM!!!!!!

u just type wat u think!!!

and how am i a n00b... i have 100posts... i think im past the "noobie" stage now anyway... 'hence ur loserness"

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
im lost for words.... ur just so fukn gay :mad:, i cant be bothered pointing it out to u...

and IF that was a joke, it was the worst joke ive ever heard... and im GLAD to have "killed" it...

THERES NO SKILL REQURIED IN A FORUM!!!!!!

u just type wat u think!!!

and how am i a n00b... i have 100posts... i think im past the "noobie" stage now anyway... 'hence ur loserness"
If you are really basing your 'un-noObyness' in terms of post counts, then i think you should look at mine first..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)