hey pplz pull your socks up ... we all should get bands 6's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

santaslayer

HSC
Thank you cro_angel for bearing with my pestering. :)
As a sort of conclusion to this argument (I hope) , i would like to state factually that comments made by certain individuals are WRONG and that listening to them will do you more harm then good. Thank you :)

Originally posted by aditya
:S its just weird....

look... u HAVE to worry about scaling... its just a plain and simple fact... i know people that averaged 83 in their unscaled marks but got 75 for their uai, because they chose not good scaling subjects, like legal studies and business....

u have to know the scaling, or u could bomb out of ur hsc

AGB

HSC
i thought this thread was going to remain shut for ever....

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by AGB
i thought this thread was going to remain shut for ever....
I pestered Cro_angel to reopen this thread so that some misconceptions could be addressed. :p

aditya

HSC
yeh i was looking at ur posts, thats wat made me lose all little respect i had for them....

having made 2600 posts ud think a person would learn something... but no...

the thought that REALLY kills me, is how u wouldve been wen u first started out... that wouldve been a CRACKUP!! just the thought of it belittes me to tears of laughter....

i was trying to help the whole 3000 canditure of cafs.. im definately not saying it woudlve made a difference, due to the fact that a stranger cant change anything for someone that is already demoralised and has no MOTIVATION.... i was trying to inject some motivation into them, rather than u.... "make people fail, then help them later so U, ONE PERSON!!!!! can benifit"

yeh thats good man....

and then u say i have an attitude problem... right....

i just wanna know one thing.. santaslayer of location la la land!!! HAHAHHAHA i don't even need to say anything for that one....
anyway, did either of u two do cafs? santa and without wings? just curious... and did it count to ur best ten?

and ur sig is damn annoying, y dunt u shorten it down a little...

and i know that his STATEMENT is correct.... how could u say that i said it was wrong, id really like to know where i said that... i definately said that his thinking was negative.... thats the whole point of the argument...

Last edited:

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by aditya
yeh i was looking at ur posts, thats wat made me lose all little respect i had for them....

having made 2600 posts ud think a person would learn something... but no...

the thought that REALLY kills me, is how u wouldve been wen u first started out... that wouldve been a CRACKUP!! just the thought of it belittes me to tears of laughter....

i was trying to help the whole 3000 canditure of cafs.. im definately not saying it woudlve made a difference, due to the fact that a stranger cant change anything for someone that is already demoralised and has no MOTIVATION.... i was trying to inject some motivation into them, rather than u.... "make people fail, then help them later so U, ONE PERSON!!!!! can benifit"

yeh thats good man....

and then u say i have an attitude problem... right....

i just wanna know one thing.. santaslayer of location la la land!!! HAHAHHAHA i don't even need to say anything for that one....
anyway, did either of u two do cafs? santa and without wings? just curious... and did it count to ur best ten?

and ur sig is damn annoying, y dunt u shorten it down a little...

and i know that his STATEMENT is correct.... how could u say that i said it was wrong, id really like to know where i said that... i definately said that his thinking was negative.... thats the whole point of the argument...
i think u need to settle down a bit aditya...

aditya

HSC
yeh tru, i think ive made my point... im over it...

sorry agb and cro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)