hey so i got a brand new asus transformer t100 (1 Viewer)

chinmayagupta

HSC
N/A
i bought it yesterday and charged it for sometime and i open it today trying to on it, it turns on but the screen just shows all this lines and lines black and white lines. Anyone know what problem it is and how to rectify this error? Its brand new and it suprises me that it isnt working.

http://postimg.org/image/4lhzovvun/54c6c61b/
thats the pic identifying the problem

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
If you've got warranty (which you should have) take it back to where you bought it from and they should refund you or provide a replacement

^ If they're bitches about it ask for the sales assistant that made the sale to you (You should still bring along the laptop, all booklets in the box, charger, etc. and especially the receipt)

My friend had a similar problem and it only gets worse (i.e. If he tapped the back of the screen a tiny bit and it would start going crazy)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds like the screen might be cracked.Could it have had anything heavy dropped onto it?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Where did you buy it from? A retail store?

IMO my Asus T100 has had some questionable performance (eg suddenly turning off as if battery connection was loose). Now I remember why I love my Macbook build quality.

FlameLash

HSC
Where did you buy it from? A retail store?

IMO my Asus T100 has had some questionable performance (eg suddenly turning off as if battery connection was loose). Now I remember why I love my Macbook build quality.
Surely if it suddenly turns off then it has some sort of unintended fault with the hardware, especially considering Asus generally have decent build quality.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Surely if it suddenly turns off then it has some sort of unintended fault with the hardware, especially considering Asus generally have decent build quality.
But it's such a PITA to visit their service centre in Singapore in the middle of nowhere and only during business hours or Saturday morning. It's not like Australia where you can take it back to where you bought it and expect some kind of assistance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)