• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HHHEEELLLLPPPPPPP Poster + Program (1 Viewer)

nickname3xj

HSC
I jsut discovered, that no one in coffs can actually print my IP, casue they cant align the abck to back properly, which is pretty essential.... arrrggghhhhh

where are people getting theirs printed at??? cause i need to find somewhere lol...

also does anyone know of any laser cutting people that are relativly cheap???

cheers Josh

bro-blake

HSC
I'm from the lismore area, which is pretty close, so if i hear of any printers or laser cutters, i'll let you know.
Although i dont think i will need them personally, but i will still keep my ears open. I take the school photos at my school and i organise people to capture all the events daily and produce a magizine each year, sounds very nerdy i know. lol
So i will ask around the people i meet and see what i can find. ;)

nickname3xj

HSC
thanxs...is office works able to line back to back up... thats where i hit my problems in cofs lol... and its not nerdy... its jsut mad, casue no one ever thinks of how gud it is to recap an entire year in like a book, really cool.. kudos to you lol

im going to goldcoast in like 6 weeks for workplacement (At movieworld YAY!!!) so im gunna look more up there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)