hi is this course any good? (1 Viewer)

hello

everyone!!!!:)
HSC
N/A
hi i got into b science at uws, now i was wondering does nayone knw anything about this course, lol i have no idea. i can choose between general science, biotechnology or biological science, which one would be the best. also if nay one knows about these subjects can you please inform me on what they are about thanks. and also what careers could i get out of doing biological or biotechnology science? like is this a good course i got into or does it offer shit at the completion of it? oh and also they assume u dod chemistry, biology or physics, will i not be able to pass beacuase i done none of there? like will they start teaching the basics so ppl like me can understand too? and on average how many students would have been accepted into this course?
thanks everyone in advance

Last edited:

hello

HSC
N/A
oh sorry guys and one more q, how much will this course cost through HECS, if i do it say for 3 years roughly how much will i have to pay at the end of it? and how much is the average cost each year for b science. thanx if anyone can just answer just one of my many q's it will be greatly appreciated. lol and one more, is it possible to go to uni ful ltime and always have like all afternoons to myself so i can work?thnks

hello

HSC
N/A
plz anyone at all, i dont know wat to think about this course

hello

HSC
N/A
lol plz just anyone evan if u can just answer 1 q, plz

Kittycat

HSC
What sort of job do you want when you leave this course? Science at UWS is okay but check up 'The Good Guide'.

hello

HSC
N/A
i dont have the good guide, where can i get it from? what does it say about this course?

Don_Juan

HSC
....well you should have already done all your research on this stuff... since it kinda means your doing it for the next 2-4 years. Anyway Read your UAC guide... and if you still don't know go to thier websites or ring up a careers advisor there.

hello

HSC
N/A
so what does it say exactly in the good guide about this? yes i know i should have already done my reseach but this was like my bak up subject:( and i didnt think id get it.

hello

HSC
N/A
so what does it say exactly in the good guide about this? yes i know i should have already done my reseach but this was like my bak up subject:( and i didnt think id get it. im hoping to transfer aftr the first semeseter anyway. does any one know the rough estimate this course will cost per year. thanx and what exactly happens on enrolment day? do i need to pay anythin on that day?

Kittycat

HSC
It will probably cost you over $3400 (I forgot the amount) & I don't know what the Good Guide has to say about this course but it is in the library. Check it up tomorrow.

Kittycat

HSC
Yeah, around that (If you include all other fess, it will be more or less around that amount)

hello

HSC
N/A
sweet, thanx , hey so what exactly happens on ennrolment day? do i need to pay anything? what do i need to take

Kittycat

HSC
You need to bring your tax file number, a credit card or cheque, & 1 passport size picture plus the letter.
You will have to pay the compulsory fees of whatever amount the uni is going to make you pay. You don't have to pay the HECS on that day

hello

HSC
N/A
oh really, thanx for telling me. damn uws tel;s u nothing about this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)