hi (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hey. i am guessing you are in year 10, as you have choosen to post your 1st post, saying hi, in the school cert. forum! anyways if you help ask, but read through other threads 1swt as you may just find what you are looking for

:)

rumour

HSC
Yay, spam thread!!!!!!!

Why do the new people always make new threads saying they are new??

rumour

HSC
Without Wings said:
rumour ur a spammer :p :spam:
i think new people always feel left out so they want to make a thread to introduce themselves? i dunno actually, i never made a thread when i was new...
People were pretty bitchy, back when I was new!!!

madgebula

HSC
well im a yr 10 student n we have subject selection thingy..and ive decided to do 3 maths, 2 chem, 2 eco and im not sure whether i should do 3 english. I am good at english but i dont noe whether i should do 3 eng...can sum1 tell me whats in it and advice abt whether to do it or not??

I also think i should do physics becuase im thinking of doing engineering in uni BUT i dont like physics too much becuase its hard to understand...so do u think i should still do it coz odawise i mite be disadvantaged in uni (physics and chem are assumed knowledge for all engineering courses). If i am not doing physics i am most probably doing legal studies...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
try 3u english. there is potentially little/no harm. the topic you'll cover will be in depth, so you might "really get into it". :p

afta???

HSC
madgebula said:
well im a yr 10 student n we have subject selection thingy..and ive decided to do 3 maths, 2 chem, 2 eco and im not sure whether i should do 3 english. I am good at english but i dont noe whether i should do 3 eng...can sum1 tell me whats in it and advice abt whether to do it or not??

I also think i should do physics becuase im thinking of doing engineering in uni BUT i dont like physics too much becuase its hard to understand...so do u think i should still do it coz odawise i mite be disadvantaged in uni (physics and chem are assumed knowledge for all engineering courses). If i am not doing physics i am most probably doing legal studies...
best advice is sign up for everything u r even thinking of doin n if you find out that it sucks then drop.........as easy as that n make sures you have enough flexibility

i think physics is good for engineering but if you dont really like it i suggest u see ur careers adviser n ask his/her advice n there are always bridging courses before uni starts to learn physics....

legal studies i alot of memorising but it is extremely interesting at times..give it a thought
GOOD LUCK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)