HIGH QUALITY English Tutoring (1 Viewer)

harrypotterfan

HSC
HIGH QUALITY English Essay Marking

Hey guys,

Some of you may know me from the forums (I frequently post about English), but I'm a second year medicine student at WSU. I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2014 and achieved a HSC Mark of 97 in English Advanced. Over the last two years, I have tutored over 50 students for Year 10, 11 and 12 English across various abilities and levels (both privately and for a company).

I am now offering a low priced (approx $20/essay depending on length) English online marking service where I will ensure that I will comprehensively scrutinise your essays to the highest level, editing and refining every word, phrase and sentence you write. The process is simple: you can send me any essay/creative writing pieces, and I will go through and rewrite parts/offer you thorough feedback within 72 hours (if its higher priority, let me know beforehand and that can be arranged).

This is open to students of all levels of competence in English Advanced, Standard and ESL: my aim is to ensure that all of your essays are at Band 6 level. For students who are already in the Band 5/6 range, I will aim to push you as close to the 20/20 or 15/15 as possible.

Additionally, I will be available to answer all of your concerns via email/text/phone :)

I personally analyse my students' texts as though I were completing them for my own HSC. I believe in having high quality, philosophical and thought-provoking analysis to distinguish yourself from other students of good writing calibre. Although I think it is fundamental for you to develop your personal insights, I am sure that with my understanding of your texts and the core concepts of the module I can assist you in formulating these ideas and articulating them successfully.

To give you an idea of some of my credentials, every single essay/creative I have written during HSC English has received full marks from internal markers (and my school was 2nd in the state, with harsh marking).

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM and I can provide you with further details. Best wishes for your HSC studies! Make it your passion :)

Last edited:

yma

HSC
Did you graduate this year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chatoyance

HSC
I definitely recommend HPF! One of the friendliest people I know :)
And of course her english skills are beyond amazing

mreditor16

HSC
I can't recommend HPF's offerings enough. Especially in regard to the essay marking services she is providing - it is really so invaluable. HPF thoroughly read through and edited and constructively criticised my essays in the final weeks preceding the HSC exam. I can say without doubt her help definitely gave my essays an edge which helped me perform much better in the external exams. In fact, I have a strong feeling that her refining of my theses and topic sentences and linking of ideas and analysis will boost my marks considerably. She is such a generous and thorough person with her marking, and definitely puts each student first, especially in terms of providing feedback appropriate to the student and their needs. You'll be a fool to miss out on this offering. Definitely get in quick guys! If she helped me this much in 2 weeks, imagine how much HPF could help you over the next year. Best of luck HPF!

harrypotterfan

HSC
I can't recommend HPF's offerings enough. Especially in regard to the essay marking services she is providing - it is really so invaluable. HPF thoroughly read through and edited and constructively criticised my essays in the final weeks preceding the HSC exam. I can say without doubt her help definitely gave my essays an edge which helped me perform much better in the external exams. In fact, I have a strong feeling that her refining of my theses and topic sentences and linking of ideas and analysis will boost my marks considerably. She is such a generous and thorough person with her marking, and definitely puts each student first, especially in terms of providing feedback appropriate to the student and their needs. You'll be a fool to miss out on this offering. Definitely get in quick guys! If she helped me this much in 2 weeks, imagine how much HPF could help you over the next year. Best of luck HPF!
Thank you so much mreditor :)

Smile12345

HSC
Bump for HarryPotterFan's offer. :)

Go Girl!! I'm sure those using HPF's service will succeed and go beyond their expectations. :)

emilios

HSC
HPF is bae.

Srs she's good guys. I don't have a time machine but I can tell you this gal will be flaunting her 97+ Advanced English mark in a month's time.

harrypotterfan

HSC
Bump for HarryPotterFan's offer. :)

Go Girl!! I'm sure those using HPF's service will succeed and go beyond their expectations. :)
HPF is bae.

Srs she's good guys. I don't have a time machine but I can tell you this gal will be flaunting her 97+ Advanced English mark in a month's time.
Guys, thank you so much for your kind words :D

it really means a lot to me!

iStudent

HSC
Bump

This person broke her hand writing essays! Only someone truly dedicated to english and essay writing would be able to do that!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
HPF would be an EXCELLENT English tutor!! :D

She's constantly been helping people on these forums and is extremely dedicated to English :))))

harrypotterfan

HSC
Just giving this a quick bump guys, especially because I know you have assessments coming up. I would just like to add that I am selling Discovery notes for $10 (compiled myself) and Hamlet notes for $10 too (or $15 for both). Please let me know if you have any questions!

And to everyone who put in their kind words: thank you so much :) It means a lot to me that I have this support!

mreditor16

HSC
just bumping this - I got 95 in English Advanced with HPF's help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)